#unlimitedpistolcup

image: img_f0c17f95733fd74c37ac24fe8e09f883

Hi mates
[/b]

signups open
Till we have 8 teams

The cup starts at 23/05 (today) @ 22:45GMT+1 (CET). The cup is played in the 3on3 format with the CB 3on3 config.

Round 1: mp_sillyctf
Round 2: mp_sillyctf
Final: mp_cillyctf

(If a map turns out to be fullheld by both teams, there will be played a Pistolround. This basically means: The team with the most deaths received after 2 minutes loses. The kniferound will take place at Valhalla. No selfkill allowed)

Rules:

image: arrow Knife, pistol, dynamite, syringe, smoke-grenade, medpackets, pliers only NO NADES (pistolskill only)
3on3 CB config.
image: arrow Selfkilling = allowed.
image: arrow Pushing, blocking = allowed.
image: arrow Shooting with weaponbank 3 = forfeit if you hit some1 , weaponbank 4 = forfeit imidiately
image: arrow You must record demos
image: arrow You must play with the tag you signed up

(Make sure you unbind weaponbank 3,4 to avoid any problems with the shooting = forfeit rule!)

Admins:

sjhozda
nickeR

Signup:
#unlimitedpistolcup
Contact sjhozda or nickeR to signup (team+lineup)
Comments
If a map turns out to be fullheld by both teams, there will be played a Pistolround. This basically means: The team with the most deaths received after 2 minutes loses. The kniferound will take place at Valhalla. No selfkill allowed

you mean a knife-round?
then why do you say:

The kniferound will take place at Valhalla. No selfkill allowed
Parent
i mean pistol
Parent
you could work it out by yourself

'#unlimitedpistolcup'
+
the fact that they copied the text from knifecup and edited it.
Parent
nice having black on black @ banner -.-'
you're the pro :< im not, made it in 2 minutes so :D:D:
Parent
gay maps = fail
no admins GG Wp
I would love to play this if it weren't so late, ( don't want to sound typical < omg i'm a lifer and you're nerds > but don't you people go out?)
Satchel ?