wiii .X.! again

i didn't play for one week , because evrytime i played a game , mycomputer started to make a really weird noise. i vacuumed all my computerparts and now it doesn't make the sound anymore. still have louzy fps but i can play again!

anyone wanna play now? or recruit me? ^^
Comments
i can recruit you, if you want! where you from? what teams you played for? contact me at #pillars.priv
recruit me aswell
Parent
.X.!

Just for beïng really friendly to me, even tho he didn't know me at all!

?
the reason i didn't tell anything about myself is because he just summarised me :(

ps: i know it is a joke
"ugly voice" lol
pm me! :D
But you are so pro its kind of the balance
good luck :)!! absolutely nice guy
GL! skilled and nice
ej janet

tzen exames

doet da is nadien man
dude. you are low and a whiner. no1 will ever take you.
ye, u know me, ats-kanzler :D
Parent
huhu.
gibts eigentlich noch welche von euch, die nicht zu den letzten spasten geworden sind? so vonwegen alle hassen sie und obivious hax? so irgendwelche die ich noch kenn?
Parent
never heard of you, so i don't care :p

member for 0 days :D
Parent
reading is a skill that allows some people to be smarter than an ape.
Parent
and still i don't know you , let me guess ? low+?
Parent
ofc you random fuckface dont know me lalz. i just remember you cauz u were so pissed after getting bashed that i actually started a journal here on cF to find out wether you whine with a little bit of a reason (like beeing skilled and not beeing able to accept a loss in irc wars) or just randomly. i found out: you are always low (not only in this game), not many people like you and most dont even know you. so what now? i may not comment that you are low and a whiner? this is what these journals are about. you show that you are cless and the rest says whaht they think of you to promote you or to prevent teams from choosing the wrong one.
your "i dont know you" does not lead anywhre and got no substance at all. now accept that no1 rly cares about you and leave me alone. these 2mins of writing are 2mins i donate to you. i am beeing friendly, enjoy
Parent
me -> playing 4 years : played oc,ec, nc lan's and actually won stuff on lan's
you-> nobody knows you

just spilled 10 seconds at you :(
Parent
still no1 knows you and likes you. what makes you better than me now? I win against you and only bcause you did it (at least so say so) on events that the worst fags of all share with each other to finally make esports more real that makes you better than me?
fact is: i never said i was like "known" (cauz i think its pretty infantile to suck some1's e-cock). you were trying to pretend to be a big hero. i just gotta say: failed.
next time take more than 10 secods and might get it right and not make a total retard out of yourself.
Parent
:)
maybe you should also take more time to type something. i'm not saying you should wright without spelling mistakes, but at least make a sentence wich actually makes sense. I can see by your typing , you're not such a smart kid.n/o
I however study in a university which is completly irrelevant i know.
That lan we won was against lio and mesqui so you are calling one off the best players in ET fags? prooves again you are a very stupid kid :). You killed me once in a 3on3 while i was mercing in a noobteam. I can see you are very proud off that. well if that is your highlight in your life i feel pitty for you. You are lucky nobody else looks at this topic :)

have fun in life and don't try to be so frustrated ;).really makes you look stupid
Parent
looks like some1 who just graduated made a student sweat a little. its funny how u need to state that you are going to a university to bring this to another level. i will not follow this "request" cauz i was the one sticking to arguments while you were flaming. that you try to put it that way now confirms me in my thoughts. that you need to state who u fought against at the lan and that u suddenly remember when/how u fought me underlines that even more. you got served dont make it worse.
Parent