Widescreen monitor - DFC contrast?

Well, I'm planing on buying myself a new monitor - a 19" lcd screen. I have narrowed my search to two models:

19" LG Flatron W1952TQ-PF
19" Samsung SyncMaster 931BW

The technical parameters of both these monitors are similar, the only difference worth noticing is the Digital Fine Contrast technology in the LG monitor.

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me if this whole DFC technology is worth buying or not. I think I don't need to mention that I'll use this monitor for gaming...

PS: Don't name any other monitor models I just want to know how the DFC technology works in games!
Comments
google is ur friend use it
Member For: 0 days
GNAJDA GAJDA GNDJA ;DDDDDDd
This time you're wrong!
Parent
Feel free to try again!:D
Parent
old busted cheater or just fake account :o?
then i start guess ! :-D
Parent
Fake account :)
Parent
then its to difficult :(
Parent
Yeah I know, there are so many people banned here, it's such a tough task to pick the right one :)
Parent
bbl out to the sun, then fix food, then out in sun again then become black :x

bibuy ;D
Parent
I know who are you!
Parent
buy 22" - they dont cost much more
"I think I don't need to mention that I'll use this monitor for gaming..."

Well you said you wanted an LCD so the first thing I thought was "he probably won't use this for gaming".

Find an iiyama crt \o/
I have a NEC crt atm which I wouldn't change to any other monitor in the world, however on most offline events lcd's are used and that's why I'm considering buying an LCD screen.
Parent
Mmm, good point. My CRT recently blew up so I need to find another one.

If I ever do go on LAN, then I can practice on my LCD too which should be an advantage.
Parent
It seems crossfire is always a few years behind on technology. Tfts a few years back were completly useless, however nowadays if you get a decent one, the difference between them isn't that great. Biggest difference between them is the size tbh.