idem|david busted (.avi)

Hi today was a match LINK! and one of idem players - david used hax :( It was pretty obvious so i maked .avi - LINK!

hf!

He is of course from poland ! :XD
Comments
nice..... didn't watch it
why not :P ?
Parent
i am not interested xD
Parent
slow downloads.

@CuppzR-_- Mirror
rofl panda <3 n1 :D
Parent
Some of this stuff is fucking retarded. Only 2/3 suspicious moments but deffinetly not enough to bust someone.
Hhahahaha pl pl pl pl :D
olo pling limgngp, glign pling
kratek idz ty kurwa spac lepiej
edit: omfg nice wh ;) he is using it without brain ffs
Interesting.

Truskawki are done.
I lold at 75% of actions :D

Strawberries ;-)
Parent
Ye, most of them look kinda lotto.
Parent
you failed so hard. but alright, try more to bust clean and skilled player ;-) but i shouldnt expect anything better from a person who uses ":XD" smiley.
EDIT: Oh and nice music
I hope that is sarcasm
Edit. YEAH POLISH!
Parent
member of idem ;)
Parent
im half-polish, but what more essential - im a member of idem!
Parent
Not sure whats so hacker like in that video?
Honestly though, usually when there a "bust video" posted here, there's always something thats out of the ordinary.. But there was absolutely nothing that there that convinced me of that guy cheating..
Parent
the problem is that now someone who didnt watch the avi but saw the topic name will play us a war and we will surely gonna hear "oh david is busted, i saw a topic on xfire!"
Parent
yeah lol :Þ
Parent
eat a mongol, MONGOL!
hax imo even if its not proof enough
specced him on supply in defense for 5 min @ ettv

didn't saw shit

maybe wrong 5 minutes i know
Just like with the videos of gnajda this isn't proof. This is wannabe proof provided by noobs who don't know how to differentiate between obvious cheating actions and skilled gameplay.
can i have ur config?
Parent
he is really good at cyber!
Parent
thx :p you r pretty good too :)
Parent
thats why i want the config! im such a big fanboi!
Parent
I know! I want his dpi/Hz/winsens/with or without distributor software/accel/sens/m-pitch so I can get skill to and own cybergames
Parent
still crying about gnajda, cant belive
Parent
don't be silly
Parent
There was no wallhack at all :/ just look @ ur own demos with shownormals 1 and you see similar scanning.
never played et before?
Not that i doubt he hacks, being polish and all and playing for idem as well, but this avi is bullshit.
where is Killerboy ?! :D

\\ KRATEK to szkoda ze nie widziales jednej akcji na b4 jak mu celownik sam wyjebal do gory na kolesia :D napisz do despero na irc badz do mnie to ci przeslemy moze dograsz jedna akcje warta podziwu jest :)
this is an avi u can get from every singel player...

It's just aiming at someone trough a wall for 1 second and that happens more then enough times with every player so...
besides that he lost almost all those duels XD
Could be just a wh without aimbot?
Parent
still embarrassing
Parent
nothing suspicious @ all its just bad luck that the opponent walks there but he is just scanning 1 sec if he doesnt hear anything he walks further so no bust 4 you mister
specced him on ettv and imo he looked like just another guy playing with cheat(wh at least).
BAN HIM . kk ty
wasnt he busted already?
he was never busted and never will be
Parent
Ban him poltard
This is seems like a stupid player using wh (eventhough he cant hide it.. look at the last action.. lolz)
Imo this avi shows nothing but MKAAY MKAAY
... nothing in this avi :P
nothing in this avi

but he still can eb banned, just for being polish :D
i smell racism... =D
Parent
it's no racism, I just don't like polish people because the once stole my money and they are arrogant plebs here in NL taking all jobs for almost no payment.
Parent
get shool and find better job
ah, and go here :
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=12425

80 banned players from NL
47 from Poland
Parent
I'm still at school and allready have 2 job offers ;)

but polaks need to find a job in their own country and not here, thats the problem!
Parent
You didn't had 50 years of comunism, that's the problem
Parent
If the job is paid better in NL that's logic to go there and get it, isn't it? It is not our problem that you can't get it and we can.
Parent
but they only have jobs because they can work cheaper then the dutchies, because in polak everything costs nothing they just steal it.

if they would work for normal dutch prices they won't even have a job! and now they are taking jobs from the dutchies,

but I don't care since polaks know shit about IT and Í allready have 2 job offers, but for alot other people like my uncle it is a problem.
Parent
LOL I see I shouldn't have even started this discussion as you seem to look on the world just like stereotypical citizens of american suburbs so no point in even talking with you. Good luck with your knowledge xD
Parent
well how would you feel if alot of dutchies were comming to poland and started working for even less then you guys get payed? And besides that they act like they own the world and don't even speak the language which should be a must to get work imo.

But ist just my opnion about polaks, if this aint true the polish people comming to the netherlands are the bad guys, never realy tried to talk with a polak who still works in poland. Maybe they are differnt and not that arrogant as most of the polaks are here.
Parent
There are two reason that polish come on West
In Poland is big unemployment.
On West paid are much bigger.

So, don't tell me, that a lot of dutchies come to Poland and get Job :P
Parent
did you know that the polish people that come to your country are good for holland's economy?
Parent
like for Eire
Parent
not realy, they don't earn much so they can't spend much

and most of the money the earn is send back to poland.
Parent
it's not about that, ask an economist once about this, you will see :)

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Parent
Dude first get some basic knowledge about economy and then talk about what's good or bad for your country's budget...
Parent
It is, but only for a limited amount of time.
Parent
Quotenever realy tried to talk with a polak who still works in poland

Never talked with them so how do you know they are arrogant?

Also about the language - dutch is useless outside of Benelux and you don't really need to speak it if it ain't a job where you have verbal contact with the customer.
Parent
they are arrogant online, and the ones who work here are aragant.

When I ask them something they don't even talk back in english but keep talking in fucking polish. I they just learned to say "sorry, I can't speak english because I'm a polak with a shitty job" that would be enough.
Parent
You just have a false impression.
Something else.
http://weblogs2.nrc.nl/discussie/2007/12/11/zijn-de-poolse-migranten-een-vloek-of-een-zegen/
Discussie » Zijn de Poolse migranten een vloek of een zegen?

Read the comments.
Parent
image: worldaccordingtoamericaqs4.th
Someone should create this kind of map for Dutchmen.

Also you have to be extremely stupid if you don't see that your behaviour is a definition of being ARROGANT.
Parent
"polaks know shit about IT"

n1 holio, and israel is in africa
Parent
but they're not all the same. that's like calling all swedish gay just because half of them are gay :/
Parent
but the most comming to the netherlands are dirty polaks, they only come here for the money nothing else.

And I have 2 friends who are 1/4 polish and they have the same opinion about most polaks who are comming to the netherlands.
Parent
no, some go to NL for grass :P
Parent
but they won't stay long so I don't have a problem with those who come for grass :D
Parent
he is obvious
grapjas :D
Parent
niks van, al paar keer tegen gespeeld die gast is obvious cheater
Parent
op dezen avi zie ik nie veel supspicous acties eigelijk zenne, tis dermee dak docht dage der mee aant lache waart
Parent
low+ players aint obvious...

only thing you can blame idem is their pathetic whine

EDIT: more pathetic was your avi and try to archieve something with this thread.
your preshoot is more obvious than this!
Parent
look aimboat speaking :(
Parent
we have some young players in the team thats why whine comes out ;-(
Parent
No one is perfect :)
Parent
well q3 high player, have you played against them? in 3on3. pelaa ja sano sit toi uudestaan pallo.
Parent
Mitä vittua sää siinä selität :D

Onhan noita vastaa pelattu monta kertaa, viimeksi OC:ssä jossa tosin hävittiin ku alettiin pelleilemään :P

Ei noi ainakaan kolkerossa oo mediumia :D
Parent
last thingy was olo
oh what a surprise

not, another idem topic...
NIE MA TO JAK LOW WH@ETTV :-) THUMAS z IDEM : ON GRA NA S&#321;UCHAWKACH I NA S&#321;UCH ! XDDDDDDDDDDD. GL.

Ró&#380;nica mi&#281;dzy high polskie a high zagraniczne jest taka, &#380;e polskie bije po scianach same hsy, a zagraniczne gra crossem, dobry aim i dobry movent :X
just ban the whole idem @ cb

unless they're already banned :D
tell me what this avi shows ? :|
tell me where are you looking when you are going out of spawn ? you are looking on the ground , or where the opponents can be ?
avi shows NOTHING
edit. when you are make a movie (avi like this) do it with sounds .
BAN BITCH !
better give all demos
he has to upload demos after every match, they are all at clanbase.
Parent
k because movie isnt proof, moving of crosshair was lotto
Parent
CB admins can't ban a player who doesnt cheat in offi (david and an other idem's member already caught in cheating less than 1 year ago)
GG CB CREW
Kratek wiesz co kocham cie :P
oh please, ridiculous avi
last one @ lol
Twoja stara.
Kratek bustujesz innych, a sam jestes na liscie bimbot userow
not rly, sprawdz dokladnie zanim cos napiszesz :X
Parent
10/10
only the quality sucked a little bit but it was the best failmovie ever seen (i m sure it was supposed to be a failmovei)
.....fail imo a few moments obvious and some actions are lotto imo...not enought to bust him
you should wait plus 2 years and post videos like this
only the last 1 was suspious :x
avi shows nothing
Honestly, i thought it was just gamesense but it was those last few that got me, i mean alot of people will aim threw the wall at someone, where people will normally hide and after a few secs will strafe away. He never seemed to do that but imo clean.
lame avi.. proofs nothing.
obvious hax!
proofs nothing, to much lotto actions.

kratek Epic Fail.
The last action shows everything. Clanbase kick his clan from Open Cup. It was match beetwen EuropeISRGames and PolandIDEM.

My opinion:

BUSTED!