2 ET players searching for tf2 team

me and arTer are looking for a tf2 team, we got good aim and are pretty good at pub, but will need some teaching about the basics of competition tf2 (lolz)

#fredd contact me
Comments
I search TFC team cuz TFC pwns TF2 :)
TF2 haz competition?
LoL, read cadred please... So much competitions & cash
Parent
I do browse cadred quite frequently and none of the TF2 news makes me go wow, there is one "big" event you can attend (PC gamer lan)? In my opinion TF2 is just another pub game which will never reach the success of games like CS, CSS, CoD4 or even W:ET on competitive scale.
Parent
The last one: http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/32448/ ... And btw, TF2 is a part of theCGS . And i'm rofloling about the fact that you include ET next to cs/css/cod4 :XD
Parent
Ehh, I know of the PC Gamer LAN as that was the one "big" event I was referring to, and do you really think TF2 will ever become something more than just a pro-am game at the CGS?

The reason I mentioned W:ET is because it has like six times the amount of teams playing competitively right now opposed to TF2.
Parent
Competition directly refers to the amout of money / events... So TF2 is, atm, as good as ET and will be better that ET in less than one year.
Parent
You forgot one important aspect of competition and that is the amount of competitive teams playing the game, which drags down the competitive value of the game down a very steep road.

W:ET is just a small fish compared to CS / CSS / CoD4 like you yourself said, however W:ET still has Crossfire to keep the game alive and the marketing campaign around RTCW2 will logically involve money for W:ET as well, so no I disagree what you think about TF2 outgrowing W:ET.
Parent
what is tf2 anyways?