Sites blocked by router?

hi,
i have a problem that some sites will be blocked by loading, they just cant be loaded.
I have internet from Freenet.
After changing from 2 mB to 16 i got a new modem/router and after i have this problem.
Can anybody help me plz!
Comments
get new provider
impossible
Parent
try another browser?
dont work
Parent
does router have built in surf control ?
i dont really know
Parent
Parent
how to log? im router nob
Parent
192.168.2.1 in adress bar, most of the times it's this IP,
otherwise: execute (in startbar) -> cmd (execute) -> ipconfig -> standardgateway.
The ip at the end of standard gate way, is the IP you have to write in your adress bar
Parent
how to log? im router nob
Parent
whats ur router ip adress mister?
its smth like 192.168.1.1 ,192.168.0.1 etc
Parent
ok i logged in but i cant see anywhere mtu-number where i can change it
Parent
do this:
start -> run -> cmd -> ipconfig -all
then you can see the ip adress of your router (standard gateway)
then enter the ip adress in your browser and some login window will appear, check the manual or you provider contract for the login data. When you have logged in you can acces the router interface. I dont no exactely what option you need to change to fix this problem.
related link: http://www.ed2k-serverboard.de/diesel/edonkey/datenbank.html
Parent
ok i logged in but i cant see anywhere mtu-number where i can change it
Parent
Change your DNS servers to opendns for example? At least for me they work better than my ISPs own DNS servers... Its not a big operation to do it... Oh yeh, and also check that you don't have some "parental controls" on. Hope you get it fixed
try proxy
i have got same problem :<
192.168.2.1 in adress bar, most of the times it's this IP,
otherwise: execute (in startbar) -> cmd (execute) -> ipconfig -> standardgateway.
The ip at the end of standard gate way, is the IP you have to write in your adress bar
Parent