summer(cup) team for twidi

Hi,

I hadn't played any ET since the previous EuroCup until I recently played a few mixes and felt like playing some more ET once again would be fun. So if there's any decent teams playing in some cups at the moment who could use one more player, let me know!

I'm able to play pretty much any class you need me to play and I'd be available to play 4-5 days a week depending on my work schedules and holiday trips.

The team I'm looking for should be pretty skilled with good chances to compete on the top level. About activity, I'm not looking for any team wanting to play 3 games a day 5-7 days a week, but would be nice if the team would play a game or two 3-5 days a week.

You can find me from IRC under nick twidi or pm me here on crossfire.
Comments
good luck !
lycka till!
sup twidi

Was fun last match

#teamunknown :P
"About activity, I'm not looking for any team wanting to play 3 games a day 5-7 days a week, but would be nice if the team would play a game or two 3-5 days a week."

Now Im confused
well I guess I could've just said that I want a pretty active team instead of hardcore practicing (don't think there's any of them tho) or not practicing at all.

but 3 games a day 5-7 days a week makes 15-21 games per week in total and a game or two 3-5 days a week makes 3-10 games per week if that makes it any more clear to you :D
Parent
hm gl :)
gl fella. great guy
gl skill0r
good luck dude
#euclan
no good luck for you! you dont need it!
REVIVE REVIVE!

gl :)
Good luck Twidimon!