is steelpad qck+ worth buying?

steelpad qck+ is worth buying? btw i dont have too much money
Comments
using it for my g5 - 360 turn 33 cm - works a treat
yes it is, im thinking to order a new one cuz this is kinda dirty.. (beer,food,other drinks)
thats makin me broke, gotta stop eating on my desk xD
Parent
:P ye i need an keyboard also cause of those too ;D
Parent
ye... on my 4th kb myself atm >.<
Parent
hahha, you're just like me then :p can't we just stop eating >,<
Parent
Get the Everglide Titan if it needs to be a cloth mat.

It offers nearly the same glide as the QcK while it does not wear out. The QcK is worn down after a couple of weeks.
Yes, Everglide Titan is the one I've got, and it doesnt get dirty fast, and wheni t gets dirty just get a wet cloth over it and it's clean.
Parent
I have mine for over 6 months now and it hasn't worn out
Parent
You obviously don't pay attention to it or you are not expecting as much from a pad as I do.

From the first day you use it it gets a lot slower. That takes about 2 weeks. After that the pad will stay the same for probably a few more months.
But as consistency is the most important factor for me on a mousepad I'd not recommend it.
Parent
dunno, this is my 6th pad and I had all kinds of pads so I feel the difference, didn't really notice any significant change in the pad during these 6 months, it's mostly the same as on the day I bought it(it's only dirtier)
Parent
been using the qck+ for 3 years, imo the size is too big and it gets dirty really easily... if you are willing to buy a CHEAP mat then take the normal qck, otherwise it might be worth it to get something that's more expensive, i recommend the everglide titan just like urtier.
works fine for me
works fine for me
shittest mousepad ever
works fine for me
ye it rocks
I like it, it wont get dirty if you don't eat behind ur PC.
what about in front of the pc?
Parent
:DDDDDDDDlol
Parent
its so good its worth buying two! no but its very good.
I'd go for e qck heavy instead instead of the qck+ (it's thicker), tho the xtracpads hybrid and qpad ct are better mats imo.
Why everybody says its a good mat when its really cheap quality and the mouse feels sticky on it ? Dont listen to them, buy a decent pad instead.
maybe it's only for you? I have it for 6 months, dunno what stickiness are you talking about, as long as you clean it regularly(go over it with a cloth once a month) it's awesome
Parent
You wont feel if you wont test anything better
Parent
I had both better and worse pads and I still don't feel it
Parent
yes, im using qck with mx518 and it's fine
I like it aswell.
And i tried many pads

icemat,qpad like 3 versions,corepad,some razer pads,real steelpads.
I dont like rly smooth mousepads. I like grip and steadyness this is what this mousepad gives me.
Ive got it and b4 i hade a hard surface Q-PAD qck+ is alot better, generaly i <3 it
cheater gtfo

works fine for me
well, got qck heavy on my desk right now :D it sux for meh, qpad is better imo