mAno busted

Oke I can finally admit it because I got kicked by punkbuster for multihack in a war,
After 5 years of playing ET I wanted to test some things we played vs artline and I got kicked after 12 minutes on supply depot, thought it was undetectable but It wasn't really true -_-

Anyways I had great time playing ET and wish everybody good luck and such go on playing :D

bb mAno
Comments
1st gl in reallife!!
kk hacker
what bot was it ? :)

I swear i like someone that doesn't try to lie and comes straight out with it gl in rl haxor ;)
got some own made was bussy with it for a long time but I never really tried to abuse it in anyway it started really fucked by shooting @ foot only 8-) after I could get it aimed on head by scripts
Parent
i agree with u
Parent
Quote I wanted to test some things

you realise that ideas like these ruin games like et
Hellhammer why do you thinks I started testing...

if you play vs lot of good players who are good in 1 day and stuff how hard is it to play clean nowaydays vs med+/high
better low and clean like me than cheater and skilled like the majority of the community
Parent
nice excuse. it's not "hard" for me to play clean, even nowadays...
Parent
true, lol :d
Parent
Can't be true mAno .. 2low2hack :S
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
what, he didnt use the brother/girlfriend/roommate excuse?
Parent
Don't question the obvious!
Parent
gtfo retard xD
c u in one week at pbbans again
manowar?
so hard to play .. lol. play agaisnt lower skilled then. never cheat. lame.
Come on give this guy a break, he has played the game almost since it was released!
I would be pissed if I wasnt high after that too. :O(
Parent
unexpected
you didnt play us.
give this guy a break he just wanted to have a try before he was leaving :p gl irl mate
gore gore kanker flikker ik hoop dat je uit je slaap kamer raam dood valt op je kanker hooft met je verkankerde crack hacks van je
take it easy man, take a joint and relax
Parent
m8 he was always h8ting hackers lawl they should hang him
Parent
DAM U HACKER AND I EVEN HAVE YOU IN MY BUDDY LIST!! have fun in rl !