CF NC Matchreports!

image: nc

Ok, since a lot of games are being played in different match weeks, coverage is getting confusing. Most people if they miss the games on ETTV are interested in match reports, so I thought I would make a forum topic with each week of reports separated out, so you can find them all easier.

image: logo_200w

It's a continuous work in progress, as reports will be added frequently so make sure you check back here as often as you can/like. As I've said on many occasions, these match reports aren't written by me, they are written by members of the XF community so a big thanks to them yet again. There will be plenty of spelling/flag/grammatical mistakes as well, so feel free to point them out and I'll delete your comment once the correction has been made.
Comments
Good effort. Don't overuse "however" in the reports tho. ;) ( I just read Ger vs Fra)
Yeah sorry for that, was in a hurry as I would be leaving for France the next morning (report written after midnight :P)
Parent
how about putting score too? :P
i just said to myself: "what the hell, i want to see the scores too but not just through reading the whole damn long text!"
Parent
YES we need scores!
Parent
lol i was like looking for the score and im like FFS WHERES THE SCORE!!!!!!!
Parent
FFS THERE IS ARE SCOREZ NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
good job pedro :)
rly nice to read :D
it let our fail look pritty human and i almost became proud of my panzer :D
pedro ftw :)
wow noice, great job
2nd map of latvia - aus was delivery?
Wait till it's finished then you can point out corrections/mistakes.
Parent
fin > all :}
rofl, Estoniazimo & EstoniasCyster :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2pro!

those reports are sick
yes really nice reports,i will hopefully play the next one.

BRING ON THE FUCKING TWATVIANS
CZE vs ISR ??
nicely written ! :P
nice fail fuzz
learning from the best :o) but anyways we have excuses!
Parent
Sorry, what?
estonia - vs - finland game ?

look at the lineups and look at the guys brought out from estonias team
Parent
Tell me what the fucking mistake is then instead of making a retarded comment.
Parent
look at the lineups and look at the guys brought out from estonias team

give me the command to make it big and shiny, maybe you might notice it then
Parent
Never heard of a sCyster - the article has the ingame nicks n the lineup is what they started with iirc.
Parent
then either use the lineup with the same name or vice versa

i read this and i get the idea of estonia having 8 players (although that would have made one interesting game no doubt)
Parent
I think he means the mistakes in Fin - Est report, but he should've mentioned about them a bit more kindly :)
Parent
lol, so far we have seen so tight matches!!
Great work guys, best coverage since back in the day ^^
There is still this mighty Estonia zimo :)
That's what happens when teams fakenick, really helpful for coverage.
Parent
Toxic grabbed the west radar objective soon after but the objective was secured after a fantastic two man kill by Turkey Razzah.
xDDDDDDDDDDD
Hey , it was nice! but don't see it as a fanboy action aight? =)
Parent
np :P

its not often that i see commands like that xDDD
Parent
great reports =)
LOVE YOU HASTE <3333
lol didnt notice it before your comment, stopped watching after 1st round on supply, though that damn they couldnt make it. apparently the did, wp idd, gonna watch replays later :D
Parent
****SPOILER****

goldrush 5:32 attack :-)
Parent
lucky charmpp, why you left?!
Parent
maybe make it so the lineups are on the same side as the team flags?

UK 4:0 Switzerland, then lineups of swiss are on left, and uk lineup is on the right ;p also gifty's name is spelt wrong.

same lineup thing with finaland vs. estonia.

nice reading so far though =) ty
MOULE? CURBS? I didn't know you played ET still
we are living the dream
Parent
Sorry the Hungary vs Latvia report is long and took such a long time for it to be written, I'll add the Belgium vs Czech Republic tomorrow as well.
Thank you! Nice report! Does cf pay you for this ? :p
Parent
Do they fuck.
Parent
not even kilts?!?! :P or haggis/!?
Parent
Not even those my toilet-hugging amigo!
Parent
i should have been given toilet paper as a prize for the nr1 toilet hugger :p
Parent
where the f*ck is POR vs SWE ?
There isn't one, as the person who was supposed to write the report didn't.
Parent
get some1 else then

JESUS
Parent
I'm pedro, not Jesus. If I was, then I wouldn't need anyone to help me with match reports.
Parent
who was the person suposed to do it?
Parent
Rhand, but he didn't have the time or something like that.
Parent
wot a fucktard

in the future, no belgians plz

kinda hard to find some1 this late i guess ;[
Parent
If I can catch an ETTVoD somewhere I might have a look at it tonight late on. No promises though!
Parent
Maybe this isnt a good idea

"And now, ag0n the retard panzer killed 5 guys... 3 teamkill and 2 allies... amazing, too bad that they lost radar because of him" :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Good Job Pedro.
Interesting reports.
I was so long in forward, cuz i didnt get any confirmation if it was clear, isen:"HEY IS IT CLEAR AT MAIN" .. no answer.. isen2: "FFS IS IT CLEAR AT MAIN?" answer: ffs wait a sec im gonne see.

isen3,10mins later "ARE U ALLMOST AT MAIN TO SEE IF ITS CLEAR?" answer:" I THINK ITS CLEAR" lol!
just use your wh and u will see it next time ! <3
Parent
the love is still there<33
Parent
We just don't care about naabs :)
Parent
haha hoort daXDD
Parent
"sweden - portugal will be up in a few days"

LIER
It is useless to play these games.. U could as well just give Finland the gold immediatly..
what about SLO-RUS .... slovenia don't play ?
1:0 for russia
Parent
well done :)
nice written , but put facts in it for next time :P
Instead of what, lies? :o
Parent
its nice u noticed some multikills of polish players, but not my sneaky action with cops on bremen. And not only poland has frightening shooting skills ;)
I think it wasn't so huge ownage like you wrote in report.. and where is that perfekt covert action on b2 from filus ? :OO But well done.
i bet he didnt even bothered himself by watching that game, just saw poland won map and decided it surely was pwnage...
Parent
Anyones free to submit reports :O) if you think that be an unfair assessment, submit yer own !
Parent
Did you not remember seeing an [NC] pedro on the server the entire time? :P
Parent
i can be on teh server all the time, i can be even all the time watching my monitor, but not the game, because just forgetting such important thing which makes a little drama from onesided match is ridiculous. You noticed some multikills by poland, and what about our multikills? Or it is not worthy of your attention because we are not that high?
Parent
win your game and then there is no whichsided
Parent
And wasn't [NC] pedro spectating only Poland side ? :P
lol nice how you are flaming about the unfair match report ;-), but even i can understand you! no match report @ pl vs. usa =(
Parent
1st germany
2nd fintards
3rd belgium

there you go now you dont need to waste your time by watching those matches =)
i secured west vs Czech Republic
Edited, thought it was acid for some reason. 0_o
Parent
week 2 plx
Russia vs Portugal plz ;(
I'll see if I can find some demos tonight. If you get me a link and pm it to pedpro on IRC, I will catch it when I get home.
Parent
Need Australia vs. Hungary !
Animal said the game was boring and there was a lot of flaming. Seems lame, but writing about a match that contains a lot of bullshit chatter really puts people off, so I don't blame him.

Same with the above request, if I can find some demos/replays I might have a look.
Parent
flaming? It's new for me. You must take a look at that match.
http://www.gamestv.org/event/6036-australia-vs-hungary/
Parent
I'll have a look when I get home then. There better not be flaming or I'll get cross!
Parent
Need Russia vs. Portugal !
and
Russia vs. Sweden
anim did our game, its ready admin just need to post it
Parent
cant wait :P
Parent
update pl0x
Malta vs France wanna lol hard
Is it not a shame for you, that your country flag is so similar to the one of Poland? :)
Parent
Poland vs Malta wanna lol hard
Parent
"killerboy > butchji" :O
Parent
Is it not a shame for you, that your country using our national anthem? :)
it depends of who ur talking to
Parent
Thank you, pedro, for writing the Poland vs. United States of America match report :}D