Et crash cgame_mp_x86.dll

Dear Crossfire,

Sadly enough this morning my ET started crashing. It happens when I try to load a map (hosting as in connecting to a gameserver). When it crash drwatson appears with an errorreport. The file cgame_mp_x86.dll comes up on my screen.

This only occurs when i'm using ETpro. When I use etmain it
I havent changed anything to my PC in the last week (installs,drivers etc).

What i've done to fix it:

- Reinstall ET
- Try different GFX drivers
- Update PB (omg)
- Downloading a fresh ETpro from a gameserver
- Default cfg
*Edit* - I did try to replace this file but it didnt help.

I remember having this problem in the past (more than a year ago) but I forgot how I fixed this.

Any advice :<?

PS. If your vocabulary only exists with words like Format or buy new PC, you can FO :>
Comments
you will format fucker!:D
file is damaged imo. try to download, unzip and install it again. makes no sense if you try a reinstall with always the same install file.

otherwise: rtfm
format or die
WONT MISS YOU </3
you using vista?
Well, you tried pretty much all standard things to fix it, I already tried to find something via google, but couldn't find anything, so I'm afraid you will have to format :(
antivir ?
google advices:

1.antivir scan

This issue can be from a program that conflicts with PB. There are a few known program that cause this:

* Get Right
* DU Super Controler
* Macro Toolsworks
* Girder 3.2
* PRTG Traffic Grapher
* CyberCorder: cybrcrdr.exe
* Paessler Router Traffic Grapher: prtg4.exe
* 3dnasys.exe
* mIRCStats

Closing those programs, or any like them that contain user or kernel level debuggers should stop the problem.

3.delete some pk3 files from etmain

4.reinstall MOTHERBOARD drivers
wth... motherboard drivers? :o
Parent
google says so :o
Parent
Google is a nerd :<
Parent
I had the same problem when I didn't have inet and wanted to watch some etpro demos. Earlier I was able to watch it, after pc format not :/
I don't remember exactly what I have done but you may try to switch this file with a file from your playing mate's folder. I had something about hunkusage file too if I remember well^^
google advices:

1.antivir scan

This issue can be from a program that conflicts with PB. There are a few known program that cause this:

* Get Right
* DU Super Controler
* Macro Toolsworks
* Girder 3.2
* PRTG Traffic Grapher
* CyberCorder: cybrcrdr.exe
* Paessler Router Traffic Grapher: prtg4.exe
* 3dnasys.exe
* mIRCStats

Closing those programs, or any like them that contain user or kernel level debuggers should stop the problem.

3.delete some pk3 files from etmain

4.reinstall MOTHERBOARD drivers
run as admin !
Probobly: 3.delete some pk3 files from etmain.
And you reinstalled into a new folder and downloaded ETPro again right?