Game hook?

What the hell is "Game hook"? A friend of mine get kicked for it, and im absolutly sure that he do not cheat because he totaly suck when we scrim... some say its hacks, and some other not, dunno what I do should belive...

Thanks for answers!

www.etconfig.com
Comments
hax fo sho
What kind of hacks is it then.. ?
Parent
Game Hook Hack ofcourse..

don't defend cheaters omgomgomg!
Parent
Asif I would defend cheaters, but I cant belive that he hack, because he totaly suck, we lost every scrim with him. And I asked WHAT kind of cheat it is, aimbot, wallhack.. ?
Parent
spam killerboy on IRC, he can help you / tell you about the kick / look into the case / whatever you want / do your mom /
Parent
a detected hax, how the hell should i know, i never ever touched cheats and i dont even know all cheats there are :s
Parent
Then how do you know its a cheat? Mayby it's a bug like that other thing all the pros got kicked for before.. :p
Parent
no it ist because that problem got solved and stop replying twice to me !
Parent
I LOLD AT PROS XD
Parent
take it easy
Parent
"GAME HOOK #12020 was not a bug, only 20 from 666 kicks where innocent"
It's a bullshit tbh.
Parent
only the number of kicks makes me think twice if it wasnt nC again xD
Parent
idd satana ! xD
Parent
is gamehack the same?
Parent
True, totaly bullshit, its a bug, told him to update it with "PBSETUP" taken from www.punkbuster.com after that it worked again.
LOL, awir! I've used that nick sometimes when I've been undercover from the nasty reputation of TAPSA :P first time I just hit the keyboard randomly and got awir, then used it severl times xD
KillerPl1337 ftw
Parent
Hax.. (old topic i know.. just looked at it xD) name stealer!!111oneoneone!111erroerror11!!1
Parent
"he sucked when i once played with him so impossible that he would cheat!"
hacks lollleeeedddd
you could easily suck with a hack if u dont know how to use it....