Desperate times

As i would say in real life "iam sick to whitey death" no one loves me enough to recruit me that i know of except Belgium al7 and i am not really looking for the kind of love but nvm ^^

BUT ANYWAY

Class: Prefer to play rifle (ofc) but dont mind smg eng either, cant fop at all and i am too much of a xp whore to kill people as medic, i would only pick you up :P

Activity: Would deoend on the clan/group of players ofc but i like et enough to dedicate a good chunk of spare time to practice, what have you.

Skill: Over rated (ofc), but please just forget the name and give me a trial i really dont care atm i would rather just be playing. Although im much much better than phaz the clanhopper!

Comms: England i am like the baby jesus on comms, and you will most likely find that i tell you too much (i know what the enemy do before they even know there going to do it!)

So to clarify, looking for a fairly active clan that plays 6v6 and looking to improve etc. Contact me on here, as i am not on irc atm. Thanks for your time, and have a nice evening from evan.

ps hopefully decem wont say anything mean :( oh and #pb.et <3 Belgium al7 :P , the least annoying beligan Belgium rhand and hi to the cute Germany annajr ;D

edit!!!

cdap.ngotie says the following about evan from uk nc trials! :o

"The coms where at EC level everyone called what they saw which was perfect especially evan and skydeh top job"

"Also the engis Hentai and Evan some rifle shots i would be proud of great stuff especially Hentai on frostbite."

hf :P
Comments
ANSWER MY PM
SOMEONE RECRUIT THIS SEXY ETPLAYER

GL
:D haha evan ;)))) dude let me make one for u ;:(

oh btw u have the wrong flag, im yinyang from now on. ;>
flag whore!
Parent
whats the flag code for the yi-yang ? :o
Parent
cute ?
jmd. der kein ketchup ist....
Parent
[center]** NUKED **[/center]
Don't post insults in this topic please. Evan is a nice little boy from Newcastle and he doesn't desearve that !

*edit: Finally, you succeeded :D
Parent
shush xD im also blonde remember
Parent
what did u write that got nuked ? :O
Parent
He did it himself...

In Belgium they call that "attention whoring"
Parent
lol =) how could he
Parent
gl evan pick him up good player