Uteoz searching..

After a year break from active online gaming, I'd like to start playing again..

Something about me:

- languages: Finland / United Kingdom / *Sweden / *Germany (* with some limitations though)
- available to play almost every evening
- skill: Test me! I'm about low/med atm, but got loads of potential and experience :p
- classes: I prefer field / medic / rifle but can play other classes as well.
- ex-clans @ profile
- clean Yawn, no cheating history or what so ever
- relaxed player, I'm not a whiner

About you:

- Active
- Play either RTCW or ET
- 3on3 or 6on6 clan (I prefer 3on3 though)
- Motivation to improve as a team in the game
- no whining / ego kiddies

Contact me here @ crossfire, or @ IRC. My IRC nickname is uteoz as well..

Some random videos:
Random rifleshot
Magic revive

Random pic:
image: michael-jackson-neverland
Comments
magic revive is nice
rilfe = hax
gl
omg Toon im famouse ;D
wtf i cant remember this :P gl
The game was played in 2007 between the months January - March, lost the demo so I don't know the exact date :/
Parent
cheater
good luck<3
geelii ilu!
was on ETBOt list
wtf? url please
Parent
you are on fusenlist
bb cheater !!!
True, and that tells exactly well why fusen list sucks. 1 user @ nc with the same ISP as I and many others => 20 users to fusen's list because of dynamic IP's. =< It's the same case with BLOBO, he actually got accused of the same user as I.
Parent
i wouldn't say the list sucks, but yes it can be that there are some mistakes, but i don't know. i think every clan who wants to take you shoud get an eye on you for the first month or so and then its ok
Parent
The fusen list only proofes that I've had the same IP as some cheater at my area once, so that makes me a cheater..
Parent
#krp.et T tatu
gl nice guy, easily med+ after few weeks of active playing
Gl ute! :)
Uteoz habib nC Customers 213.216.199.52 click for IP's (6) 4

http://www.crossfire.nu/cheaters/nc-cf-ip-matches.htm
just a dynamic ip, never tried a cheat in my whole life.
edit: and i should be here as well, BLOBO has more IP matches than I, and hes on there. http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=news&mode=item&id=2317
You did not claim that I'm cheating, but if you even think so, then you must think as well, that the other 4 are as well cheating. In zelot's case it's 100% since it's his account, and he has the same email address in crossfire and netocoders.

I personally believe (and know) that the only cheater from those six people is zelot. Why? Check this out:
image: fusenlisthabib2
Parent
believing Uteoz is nc customer is ridiculous, proves that you have no clue about anything and ppl like you shouldnt be in the position of banning people. And surely not commenting bullshit as you seem to do all the time. GTFO FUCKING IDIOT
Parent
you are so stupid, jesus chirst, hf with your bot. + where did i say he was cheating, i said he is on fusenlist, which has mistakes, gtfo fag.
Parent
he isnt on fusenlist, god damn u r stupid, kill yourself please.
Parent
are you blind, or is it the ice in sweden?
Parent