Playing CoD4 the amBX way...

Just a quick post for anyone that plays CoD4 and is interested in things that can enhance their experience. I wrote a blog on UGAME the other day about how playing CoD4 with amBX gives a totally different feel when playing due to the lights, fans and rumble pad.

You can check it out here: http://ugame.net/users/Protex/blogs/view/466

A snippet is below:

"When you first play CoD4 you take the time to look at the pretty graphics, listen to the banter from your comrades and begin to believe how realistic it looks and feels. When thrown head first into the middle of a combat zone after watching a few scripted sequences the impression you get is that you are actually there right in the thick of it. Bullets whizz past your head, grenades explode in close proximity, orders are shouted and you feel the adrenaline start to pump as you attempt to mow down any enemy soldier stupid enough to jump into your crosshair. You firmly believe this is what you have been missing and that your gaming experience is now fuller and more complete for having done so."

Any thoughts on the blog style would be appreciated as I dont normally tend to write them.
Comments
lost my cod4 cd -.-

Still have my cd-key x) goddamnit
so download and paly paly
Parent
u have any idea where i can download cod4? cause i would rly love to play it again
Parent
warez sites, torrents , usenet , blabla
Parent
GIVE THAT KEY TO NUGIS, HE WILL DOWNLOAD AND PALY WITH MEEEE!!!
Parent
fuck no, if u can download ill download it myself :D
Parent
THEN U HAVE TO PLAY WITH MEEEEEHHHHH
Parent
Quote When you first play CoD4 you take the time to look at the pretty graphics

first thing i did in cod4 was /exec yitch xD
can u show some videons?
Doesnt really do it justice but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CiH2OZw-k I will see if I can find some better ones. There are lots of other games that are compatible and lots of vids on youtube so I would suggest watching a few to get a better idea.
Parent
tweak gfx crap to the minimun and play MP. there you go
standard procedure for MP games
Parent
yes and standard is that u dont want your ar to be shaking while shooting. he presents useless but expensive crap.
Parent