need low cod4 team gogo

Hey are they any low cod4 teams who are in need of a player ? if yes contact me yooooo
Comments
hey im a cless cod4 lowtard too !
lets make a team with hopea :D
i dont wanna say its secret info°!
Parent
cmon tell meh!11!1!
Parent
i will send it as a code! okay let me think about how to code the message!
edit:
code: rdlre as i zatapu
Parent
oki 7RY 7|-|3 1337 57Y13
Parent
omg mousepad is dirty :<
brb cleaning
Parent
ET > COD4
just because u cant play cod4 !
Parent
who sayd i can't? rofl

retarded game compared to ET or even cod2 , shit hitboxes and stupid gameplay (CS LIKE) smoke,flash = plant = gg
Parent
funny how cs and cod4 have attracted bigger teams/players than ET has ever done.
Parent
new game = new tournamets = money for big boys

cod4 is a simple game and you can learn to shoot good like in 2 weeks, unlike in ET :)

cs is another story
Parent
yeah.. u can easily learn aim in cod4 and its camping game but still its good game
Parent
COUNT ME IN! LOL
Parent
lol you can learn to shoot good in 2 weeks, what happens in 4 weeks then?

I think there's quite a lot of reasons why CoD has always attracted bigger teams and players than ET and trust me, it's not because it's just a 'new game'. One obvious reason is because it's a better game than ET, another is it isn't free and another one is CoD4 doesn't rely on some guy called Killerboy to protect it from cheaters and soooooo on.

Hopea: If it's an easy game to aim in, how comes your struggling to find a clan and someone like dignitas, tek9, mym, esuba or some other pro team haven't snapped you up yet then mr med+ public player?
Parent
huoh first of all that med+ was joke only coz every1 else r med+-.- and why i havent finded clan? when i bought the game i played maybe 1 week active and now i havent played so active but i started active again and i didnt even try so much find a clan there, but i think that gonna be my main game for now
Parent
one more week then and you shall be aiming good as dunz said..
Parent
i sayd you can learn to shoot from 0 to normal aim , all progamers from cod2 are owning in cod4 anyway, and the game is based not only on aim so stop saying "lol 2 weeks you shoot med , in 3 weeks you shoot high, in 4 weeks you play WSVG with dignitas"

still for me its a boring game :l
Parent
CoD and CS are so much more "lan-friendly" compared to ET and RTCW. When you know how ET and RTCW works, you can really see the beauty in tactics pulled off by teams. But the potential in the roundbased way of playing a game is just so much greater in CS and CoD and easier to understand.

One example is to see how wound up a team can become in a CoD or CS match, at LAN, compared to ET or RTCW. Another is clutch situations, everybody (almost) wants the underdog to win and when they do... wauw.

I do not play CoD4 because there are huge tournaments, or the big boys play it. I play it because ET became boring after 4-5 years. I have fun with my team mates when we play matches, something that I haven't had for ages in ET.
Parent
Well , opinions :O)
Parent
need low cod4 team too :<
lets open 1.
no kiddin
Parent
lets open 1.
no kiddin
rly! :o
Parent
/q resizje_