Win AMD/ATI Goodies

Just a heads up guys, over at the new TLR website you have a chance to get your hands on some ATI and AMD goodies, video cards and a sweet CPU to be precise :)

just head over to www.tlr-clan.co.uk and register for a chance to win the prizes :)

There is 5 video cards and 1 CPU to be won :)

Unfortunately the dns has not updated in some places, so for those at i34 or anywhere elsewho cannot see the post:

With AMD and ATI helping us out for the i34 competition they have also decided to help out you, the TLR fans by giving away a lot of top prizes to help with the launch of the new TLR website.

We will be giving away 1 AMD Phenom 9850 Quad Core Processor along with 5, yes thats five, ATI Radeon HD 3850 video cards.

Here is how you can get your hands on these.

Competition 1

This competition will be the big one, we need you to submit your picture showing how much you love AMD and ATI. This is were you need to be creative, it can be anything. The best picture will be judged by the TLR and AMD staff and here are the prizes:

1x 1 AMD Phenom 9850 Quad Core Processor and 1x ATI Radeon HD 3850

1x ATI Radeon HD 3870

Competition 2

The next way you can get your hands on some goodies is to sign up to this website and tell us why you love AMD and ATI along with telling us why you deserve to get your hands on the ATI Radeon HD 3850 video card.

ATI Radeon HD 3850

Competition 3

Knife a TLR player: Yes that right, the first person to knife a TLR Counter-Strike: Source player at i34 wins a video card. The way to win is to make sure you take a screenshot of the knife and the first one to send it to r1brown [at] gmail.com wins.

Note: This actually has to be in an official game, not a warm-up or a practice game and is not allowed to be in a knife round.

ATI Radeon HD 3850

Competition 4

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to get your photoshop skills and creativity on the go by creating a TLR wallpaper. To go with the new website TLR are looking for a new stylish desktop background which we can put for download on the website.

The winner will of course win a brand new video card, just make sure the TLR logo and the sponsor logo's are on the page and you are in with a chance of winning as long as you don't forget to mail your entry to r1brown [at] gmail.com

ATI Radeon HD 3850
Comments
nice initiative but plz, such "old" graphic cards.
it are prolly old prizes they won :D
Parent
Pretty sure they are not that old and are still very good cards, seeing as we are offering them for free there shouldn't be too much whine about it :)

If you don't want the card... don't enter.
Parent
learn to read, i havent said they werent good or something
"nice initiative", but the new 4*** cards are out now. Havent whined about anything or said something bad about the contest

and prolly another contest to have more members on the site
Parent
You did whine about them being old, i didn't say you said anything bad about the contest and those are the cards that we were supplied with so I am pretty sure I did read it and you are just retarded.

On a lighter note, good luck to those who do enter.
Parent
ok uberleetskiller from TLR
Parent
ur lieing
Quotejust head over to (url) [www.tlr-clan.co.uk] and register for a chance to win the prizes :)

and then
QuoteHere is how you can get your hands on these.

Competition 1

if I just register I don't have any chance winning things.
gtfo ,this is advertising
ban
You guys do digg not so great looking websites it seems? :P
the background on your site is so annoying
gtfo with the old & crappy gfx cards
I can take the processor? :D