another one busted

I was playing vs this guy and decided to make a pb ss and this is what I stumbled upon, a blatant hacker

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hackskc9.jpg

yawn:
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=07e9647a
Comments
clean yawn.
Poll

should pb screenshots be turned off from match config?
Automatic Punkbuster screenshots have been used in our match config...
Yes, they only cause lag: 28%

No, we can bust cheaters: 44.9%

I dont Mind/Care: 27.1%
he made manual pb screenshot, poll is not related.
Parent
i forgot to say, yes if retards like him post these pbss they should be removed :D
Parent
google only plz
Parent
didnt even check the image.
Parent
after 4 years some highskilled player gets lag during a obj and pbss should be disabled
Parent
FYI autopbss hasnt been used for very long time.
Parent
ever heard of pbbans? or pb?
Parent
no, enlighten me.
Parent
you only seem to care about the highskillers
Parent
pretty much, I dont have enough time to pay interest towards players that I never play against. but even so, whats your point?
Parent
so your saying from now on your only going to play against people you know?
Parent
of course not.
Parent
so basically your saying players are free to use rivatuner (max settings) without getting busted 100% fact and random players which your mostly probably will play against are free to use wallhack thats not detected by scans... pbbans streaming admins can submit pbss's containing cheats and they will be added within 5 min (most of the times) on the MBI
Parent
where are you getting all this? think for yourself aswell.
we are only talking about automatic screenshots in (official) matches (mainly ETTV servers), server admins are still able to take screenshots themselves if they wish to do so. also if one has wallhack that cant be detected by scan, it most likely includes a pbss blocker. its just bunch of noobies that get busted by pbss with their public wallhack and they would get busted in any other possible method aswell.
Parent
so server admins have to change settings every time they wants to play a offi on his server? and your not really up-to-date it seems, not all wallhacks are detected. you do remember mize cheating in that 3on3? and i already had 2 players using wallhack (played 2 maps) and they didnt get kicked by pb...
Parent
eh? obviously not all wallhacks are detected? wtf, im not even gonna continue this chat with you, youre not making much sense.
Parent
im also not following you, lets stop indeed
Parent
now go cry, you lost the objpart due someone had lag.
Parent
pb_sv_AutoSs 1 //[0=No, 1=Yes (default=0)]

pb_sv_AutoSsFrom 40 //[Min # of seconds to wait before requesting next ss]

Auto pb screenshots have been used for years both in ET and RtCW, just depends how server admins set up there servers.

You can even set up the time between each screenshot is taken.

Guess you all ready know this but wanted to make it clear for those that do not :)
Parent
yeah, but server admins didnt really use these 2 years ago for example.
Parent
Server admins that chose to use this option did so years ago, its server admins choice imo.
Parent
you and some others should really learn to read.. or you are just ignoring the facts, because its not 'suddenly starts whining', its because of the pbss settings from CB/GV, which are kinda new, I've got some comments about my gtv matchservers which are laggy, because of those settings..
Parent
maybe he should have mentioned that cb is using new settings?
Parent
ye true i told him to add :p
Parent
whats changed?
Parent
pbss zijn bij gv nu 640x320, ik gebruikte eerst altijd 400x204 (staat bij pbbans in pbsv.cfg), volgens mij hebben ze gewoon zonder na te denken dr wat gezet, bij cod4 staat t op 320x240 + die ss zijn 'overpixeled' :P
Parent
374 x 346 is meer dan genoeg imo
Parent
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahaha made my day :X
high paints skilzZz
ban the player he see, he has too big head and fuckin big gun in 3v3 cfg!!
n1 model xD
gtfo retard
retardinho!
i bet that's a new hax, none would think about hax with skins like that!
hilarious paint skills!
Iceland (Dalvík)

Hi2u robbie
kut visboot waarom ben jij uit de line up ? nu wil ik niet meer fanboy zijn :< grapje XDDD
bugbug