BLOBO need OC team!!

o/ i need 6on6 and 3on3 OC 1 div team

i am damage whore & can play any class but i play mostly fop <3 can play medic and engineer too np

+ i am avi when needed so np that :>

/query BLOBO @Qnet
Comments
gl

1ST!!!!!
gL awesome skiller :)
lol, u got a team already?:XD n1
gl in new team mate<3
gl mate
skilled as hell take him
i pwned him <3 huh.
GL Blobo! One of the most uderrated players around, take him fast!
gl blobo! Awesome player!
gl blobo!
That pbban aint a secret or something. Blobo himself showed that to Bulldog and asked that is there anyway to prove that that particular sinject.exe is from moviemakers hack.. He also showed it to some other CB-admin, maybe Bartichello, cant rly remember, and he didnt care. :) Ofc the ban is justified but just wanted you to know.
Parent
here we go so first i didint pay my inet bill and i was about 1week with out internet so i started making my et frag movie and i started using this sinJect tool and this tool load CMMH.dll and we are ready open et and open demo and and play and start making unlimited screen shots and i use /cl_avidemo 1000 ;>

okay now the stupid part i didint make 2 et installs and i only got 1 et + later i heard u dont need keep that sinJet tool even close my et folder

+ sinJet is not HAX! i am right?? and neither CMMH.dll so i was stupid keeps this sinJet in my et folder coz i didint know that lol so its movie hack which i can make unlimited screens shots

ps : killerboy dont make stupids thinks :> btw #pbbans they didint listen so dont trust em sorry my english

+what AKI told u in last replay all are truth i have played this about 4 years + i hate cheaters
Parent