Lost Soldiers needs you!

backup found!

Hoi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lost Soldiers are looking for an active backup player.
Since our #alpha Squad decided to play in another clan, we only have one squad left, Lost Soldiers #bravo.

Our offer:

• Homepage: www.ls-et.de
  • 18 Slot Warserver (hosted in Frankfurt)
  • Bouncer
  • ETTV Support
  • Teamspeak 2 or Ventrilo 2.1.4
  • Rank 6 in Clanbase EU 6on6 Ladder
  • IRC chan: #ls.et
  • Decent aim and teamplay
  • medskill
  • Funny, reliable, mature guys
  • Germany DanLanGo (c)
    Germany w0nd3r Orga
    Germany ducis
    Germany kwiQ
    Austria HYPERION
    Germany RainerZufall

What we want:

• A pure medskilled backup (better is welcome)
  • prefer Germany german speaking guys (if you're able to understand it, you're also welcome)
  • No randoms
  • No wnbs
  • No immature pricks
  • Your class: Medic or fops

If you got the balls to play with us, feel free to contact me in #ls.et
You can find me under the name 'w0nd3r'

Thanks for you attention, bb

image: lolinternet
Comments
GOOD LUCK!
i need hax :(
he was cheating with neXus LoL
Parent
but he's nice on vent :(
Parent
i pmmed 4live but no reply for hoax :(
Parent
i heard #velerion is well known for haX!
Parent
Unexpected that I don't see a "Dont hack" requirement.

RainerZufall = bOMI btw...HES SO NICE AT VENT!
# No randoms
# No wnbs
# No immature pricks

... u already have enough of those i guess ;D
w0nd3r fills all these spots *fg*
Parent
jojo bomi hf
lol internet!!!!

:D gl
gl bomi XD
gl n hf

nice guys :)
I can play! fo sho!
You're the man now dog!
gl hope you will find your Backup player :)
avi

/pm me
+he's swabian,swabians would never hack!
polish would never hack too
Parent
fail comparison coz you probably not even know what swabians are
Parent
But he promised me to stop ET! :(
avi

A pure medskilled backup

not ._. only lu 4 me
your ip comes across when you BUY the bot, not when you just log in.
gl nice guys
:DDD need no red yawn fuzz !
kinda sorry to say that, but this is bullshit imo.
Like infect said, your IP appears on that list if you are nc customer, not if you just created a forum account!
That list is the best and most reliable thing to proof somebody cheats in ET:
red yawns/pbss - very unreliable, any good cheat bypasses pb anyways
avi's - very hard to tell if somebody cheats or not, nearly impossible in most cases

conclusion: that guy bought a bot (you can be 99,99% sure here). maybe he's not using it, who knows
Your last conclusion is maybe right. But the first is wrong.
It's absolutely NO proof that someone cheats.
Parent
but its proof that he COULD cheat ;)
Parent
it proofs that somebody with a certain IP bought a bot and logged in at crossfire with his account with the same IP. So it's quite sure that he himself bought a bot. Do you think he spent 50€ or whatever the bot costs and doesn't use it?
Parent
avi

not 18 :<
so you would took a cheater ? nice to know
dno if its the same team, but i once was on an ettv server with a guy from an all german clan named lost soldiers. He was claiming that every med+ player cheats and that its perfectly normal to cheat :p
probably its the same team,because you were speccing me <3
Parent
arent i always?! ;p
Parent
but you know that this is no hack which you can download with nP but a private cheat right?
and that this was not just a nC forum acc like a thousand ppl have but the private etbot forums only visible for etbot customers.
You seem to have a pretty good knowledge of nC forums Oo

What if you use someone elses account to login?
Parent
not sure right now, gonna ask people who know it better than me. gonna reply again later.

but seriously, didn't you even ask bomi about it or didn't you even want him to justify himself? what did he say how his ip got on this list? how can't you know whether he "logged in with another one's acc" (if it's possible, who's account was it then?) or whether he bought a cheat for fun on publics only (lol)?
Parent
I asked him if he bought a bot, he told me that he got an account from a friend, who wasn't that active anymore and offered him to test etBot. He used it in a couple of prac wars for about 3 days and gave it back to his friend.
Parent
Very reliable then. :D

And suddenly all the excuses which hyp brought appear to be utter bullshit. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
Parent
image: 2

hihi pfunney
Parent
Well I could be lieing, who knows? Furthermore just take a look at the recent etBot list, there are many "fake" busts, where people are proven innocent in the end. But I neigher expect you to understand this nor to belive me, you showed your stubborn way of thinking several times, its not like Bomi had been a bad player before. Whether you belive that Bomi is still cheating or not is up to you.

Edit: On top of that you don't know Bomi as a person, so please cut your prejudges about him beeing reliable or not. He's no retarded kid like 60% of the cF community. If you got anything to be cleared out with him, why don't you ask him yourself, instead of flaming such topics again and again and again.

cheers
Parent
...again and again and again. Its not like I'm spamming crossfire with random shit as some of your teammates do, so plz: Don't exaggerate.

As you could know - obviously you don't - Bomi was for a short time in one eLemenT squad. Nothing big, nothing long, but I met him several times in vent and I even know him from some years ago, together with Strip. So I DO know him - I might be not a friend of him, but I've spoken with him, laughed with him, played with him - and yes, I quiet enjoyed it.

Nonetheless he's a stupid hacker, seems like you don't notice it, but that's a fact. Don't shut your eyes just to get a better team - it's ridiculous.

And to your fake bust story: He admitted it! Ffs - what else do you need?
Parent
element forces - the public heros? lul
Parent
Seems like you never understand how to post without showing everyone what a child you are.

w0nd3r..the crossfire hero LUL
Parent
Yes, but at least I'm not ugly :x
Parent
*gähn* Sorry, if I dont fit to ur sexual requirements. I already noticed that ur attracted to me, otherwise I can't explain your stupid replies to me over and over again. Looks like you're a bit nervous in front of me, but it's OK, I'm gonna clear the situation up: I won't satisfy your butt, doesn't matter how much you rub it at my comments. Harsh, but fair, I guess.

I'm pretty confident with me and have no girly girly problems at all, but hey...you know it, Mr. Crossfire! *thumbs up*
Parent
yeah, you won against "public heroes" with cheaters in your lineup - congrats^^

still don't know why the lowest ls player has the biggest mouth...
Parent
look who's talking
Parent
no, I'm afraid, Sir
Parent
no w0nd3r^^
Parent
which excuses?
I just stated facts. He isn't banned or busted and we play with him because he is a nice guy.

End of the story.
Parent
Another fact is that this nice guy "tried" private hacks.

Conclusion: Bunch of cheater lovers.
Parent
where is #alpha???
what happened to snip0?
xedos you are a very mean cunt...
Parent
he's in iNmotion now, EC skilled
Parent
image: omg-do-not-want

NOOO! JOKE! take me please :) although i'm low
bullshit + what infect said
thanks for asking me
what a fucking excuse is this with you kids? He told me in IRC he cheated in some pracs but never in officials, now he couldnt sent me any demos bcause of format.

he is esl banned cause of this and the ip match was a 100% ip match with time, dates and logins.

CHEATERFRIENDS DIE
the thing i really w0nd3r (lol) is, if you take back bOMI into your lineup, why do you hide him behind a fake nick ? If you really think that everything is ok he can play as bOMI, right ?
omg omg - now i know why bOMI isn't using his old clanbase account:

he traded the password for an etbot account
wond3r I think you are a bit stupid allowing bomi in that team, whether he is banned or not, whether he's a truly truly nice guy or not its no excuse to get him in with all that controversy. But if you want all the flame, now and in the future then you gotta live with it...but tbh honest you're fucked from the start..

Lolling at those 2 eLemenT experts flaming btw, that made my day as always ...:DDD
okidoki Sir, but I already found one, don't worry!
btw: element comments are always phunny x)
Parent
cheaterlover 8<
Parent
hi hacker :d
Parent