#ftw! need MGC & 1play0r

we need a multigamingclan able to sponsor us with:

ET gameserver ( de / nl )
ventrilo ( any version )
lan support would be n1ce ( <3 tshirtz )

we are active and skilled pm us in #ftw! for any info.

we have stable 6 and we need one more play0r, lanable ( we are 6 already but it's preferred ) high skilled + multiclasser and experienced ( no 2007 talents ) to complete the lineup , it doesn't mean you are backup since we have a lot of real life issue and often someone is missing.

Sweden Russia Indonesia Austria India Italy

random sentence: you are the best, fuck the rest!
Comments
lineup?
need 2 EC/cdc5 Skilled players more - diO, 0V!E, Efax, slajdan, j4go , ?
not refreshed , 1 only missing
Parent
Don't get it , slajdan...
Parent
funny how u go accusing - and now are playing with slajdan
Parent
u fail , we are friends since 2006
Parent
oh that makes it alright that ur playing with a cheater, didnt know u were friends.
Parent
cheaters go lan legit stay home and won OC.. is the life man
Parent
hf ending in OC quarter finals max.
and like he'll show up at lan/play decent enough as that B4 game vs gnajda
Parent
you could buy the ticket for the lan and wait till the 12 of dec , maybe we can play against and you can be owned by him..or maybe you are right and he will suck.. who know ?

but the matter is how much your word is worthy when you never attend a LAN or either have a valid proof of the bust

mAus got 10000 avi aswell he was fuckin obvious and i was sayin he was hackin then i spected him @ on LANs and he s almost more efficent than an aimbot.
oh wait maybe you weren t either playin when mAus were in dtk | a+r

who must judge already judged and he has no CB C&A policies .

have a n1ce day
Parent
nice failing serb!
Parent
Good luck dudes!
so ur going to cc5? well add ur team then !
gl efax and ovie!
jago D:
Anyway gl OV!E + Efax nice guys =)
gl owners
talented team
Quotewe have stable 6 and we need one more play0r, lanable ( we are 6 already but it's preferred ) high skilled + multiclasser and experienced ( no 2007 talents ) to complete the lineup , it doesn't mean you are backup since we have a lot of real life issue and often someone is missing.

whut? ur stable but you all have alot of real life issues and often someone is missing?
never thought someone of us could delay for work/girlfriend/gym or have one day break sometime even if he's use to play 19-24 5/7. instead of takin a different merc everytime we take a member
Parent
if thats the lineup then i'm gonna have to LOL
nice taking cheater slajdan. if he would be taken for another team, u surely would say the same like me.
everyone here is a sherlock even who's playin for 1-2 years at most

i can say i played many games with slajdan and he has the same gamestyle for a while , his aim is good but he has the brain workin even better than his own arm. if he cheats he hide it very well , we are plenty of several players playing high from nowhere and you are discussin about one is playin by 3 years and more.

if he doesn't show @ lan or got busted i will be the first on the other side till then i am sorry
im also believe slajdan is probably a decent player, but he just blatently cheated in that game - and will not reach that level on lan, if he shows up.
Parent
you also were naive with Sup3r (I could write "so suck dick" here but I wont)
Parent
Yes, I made my mistake & got my reputation ruined by it. It takes an idiot to know an idiot.
But that shouldn't change a thing about Slajdan doing the same, or atleast in that game.
Parent
ya ya ya ya

just felt like mentioning about Sup3r's case : )
Parent
Don't blame you, I deserve it.
Parent