Okay look at this do i hack

Okay basicly some noob called doeelectro is saying i hack. Even though i am not even electrolux, electrolux is my friend whoi no yh lives in liverpool with me.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxe587
watch that video and tell me how stupid doeelectro is for thiknin electrolux hacks when he doesznt. Then look at sharky a member freom his clan you will see him looking at 2 medics thrugh wall and nading them and he caled electrolux wh WTF.
watch

admin edit/ banned for hacking http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-293b02ab-vb88531.html refers
Comments
watch it guys
would like avi -.-
ask Croatia komar. he knows
LOOK AT HIS LANS
HIS LANS LOOK AT
Parent
JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THEM!
Parent
How can you so extensively use a meme and not even get it right?
Parent
just watch and tell me if u fink its hax coz electro piss me off
well the bit when you shoot through the tree is WELL DODGY tbh. and there was 2 occasions after that when you fired at a guy i couldnt see, but that might have just been my cfg. the bit where the spec says about "did you see that" when the guy steps on the grating above you on the walkway and you shoot at him through the grate wasnt hax, but tbh, that tree bit, you hit him 4 times and no way could you have seen him , and there was 2 guys on the right of him to shoot, so why shoot the engy you couldnt see, behind the tree?

*edit* oops, its not you, its your mate. but come on, that was suspect, you gotta admit man. its on b4 btw.

*edit* , *edit*. so your journals titled "ok look at this do i hack" so is it you? or your "brother" :P
Parent
little fukkin fanny of a boy lol :) hows things anyway bull me old chum? not on the bevvy tonight?
Parent
just got back of a work course and sinking a few tins of wife beater :)
Parent
ahhhh thats the bully i know :D stay off that stella though, your wife demands it! :P
Parent
dont forget r_shownormals 1
its me hes saing hax btw but i clearly dont hes to nooby. he wa goign its obviuse you hack nearly every1 kill was hack kill its obviuse u do i was like wtf.
Parent
How do you explain your finnish ip m8 and since you got busted you havnt been on xfire or vent nothing didnt even try and defend yourself apart from here hmm... i guess u got owned bb
Parent
Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.
Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.
stop wasting time! im getting nightmares staring at ''server is full'' :[[
Parent
you stole my radio you stole my radio
don't copy my style bitch
Parent
Ummm... is your English supposed to be a joke?

That is probably the weakest text written in English I've ever seen...
You are truly incredible, i might even say amazing skills dude!

no..i dident watch it sorry.
<333 i am fully british :D just cba typing proply haha. wait illupload to another thing:D
ROFL n1 meight totaly agree fukn hate all thes fukn nerd's basicly nothin better to do then critising other peaples english. like ave they nothin else to do??
Parent
obvious hacks there mister
avi or gtfo :(
haha see i knew i didnt hack
euhm if u know u dont cheat why make a attention whoring journal about it?
Parent
oh im doing it beacuse hes being a nob abut it i like made topic before lookin for clan then he psted hacker i got proof look these vids dont recruite him and then no1 else like posted and avoided so i wanted to prove i dont with the vid.so i ended up downoading it i watched and was like how cud u fink i cheat. and he was saying i hax and clearly obviuse so i wanted like every1 to know hes just a bullshitter
Parent
Mister, I assume there's a fucking dot in your keyboard. Use it, seriously.
Parent
ill go away as i know use wont listen to doeelectro the bullshitter because those vids he sed obviuse i hack ino i dont but i want use guys to know aswell
Parent
no reply about your mate :<
Parent
Well what do you fink is it hax i want to prove him wrong and all tel truth dont just say yeh to gimmie bad name
Parent
I think you didn't understand me... maybe it's gonna be clearer now :

gtfo
Parent
just stop butting and and dont read then i jst want ppl to know truth
Parent
TAKE THAT FUCKING UK FLAG OFF NOW
Parent
I USUALLY DEFEND PEOPLE FROM MY OWN CITY, BUT I'VE GOT YOUR BACK ON THIS 1 MY IPSWHICH HOMIE.
Parent
What type of cheat is that? You can't beat a bit of Bully :P
Parent
its some arabic pub cheat well on the pbss it has arabic letters :D it fakes the ET.exe caught loads of nubs with it :) his ip matches account here!! nubcake
Parent
Being a Liverpudlian myself I've always wanted to say this-

TYPICAL SCOUSE BASTARD CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO BUY A DECENT HACK SO HE GOES AND STEALS ONE FROM AN ARAB.

Well not wanted to say it in a scenario like this ofc! :D
Parent
pmsl chav scally :D
Parent
Arabic cheat

"Ultrix Hack" aka the smallest hack in size (after the mighty bimbot :XD)
Parent
HEY YOU LEAVE BIMBOT ALONE MISTER. FUCKING CODER WON'T GIVE ME AN UPDATE BECAUSE OF YOU. ;D
Parent
thats the one, i only know cause u told meh :P
Parent
I being the only Scouser on this site for almost a year and a half built up a pretty decent reputation for us Scouser's, whilst you my lad have just destroyed it in, 1 forum post.
fragma u goin cc5?
Parent
Depends if I can find people to travel with, a place to stay is np the toilets will do nicely and TossPot pays for them! why so curious?!
Parent
because im going and i live in warrington... i need someone else apart from cupper to travel with. were thinking about from manchester airport...

if you wanna go then me and u can go and meet cupper @ the airport...

failing manchester, there is birmingham, same goes for us i guess.
Parent
Dont go with cupper he was like a day late last time and turned up REALLY ddurnk.
Parent
you have to be a first class retarted to post a demo of yourself wallhacking.

gg electro and sharkie that retard clearly has wh.