Random Israel guys

Was playing 3on3 and one guy was looking kinda strange. Of course they always got 100+ ping, but well yawned the guy and saw something like this.

http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=B28A563C0ACCAE12C233F28EA443532A18454BC1

My question is what does this ot_logo = 1 means

MBI ET CVAR #9001 - (ot_logo = 1) Israel (N/A) 2006/11/06 PBBans

As much I googled this should be variable of somekind of hack.

Thoughts ?
Comments
Just looks like a wannabe to me.
what do you mean strange?
by the yawn it seems to be the real Athlon.
Join Telenet, write Ot_Logo 1 in the console, and wait for just under a minute. then, magically, you'll get banned for 5 minutes and you'll have a shiny new red warning sign in Yawn.

yes, that's exactly the thing which most people do every day.
Parent
I tried, but no joy, wasn't banned from the server. I was in ETPRO server. /set ot_logo 1 didn't do anything. Of course it could be that our server has no such check, but really don't know...
Parent
rs_aim 1 works too ! :D
Parent
I think you have to write /set ot_logo 1
Parent
does \set wowyawnsuxasmuchastelenet work too?
id love to test it
Parent
I am just interested what the fuck it does ? How the heck you are able to enter this cvar anyways ? You need to be in public server or how the heck you are able to enter it ?
you dont enter a cvar, you add it?
Like I have cg_boboroll in my cfg, it doesn't excist but it came there somehow (someone elses cfg leaked it into mine when I tried it...)
Parent
This cg_bobroll is completely normal cvar it exists, was it in your config or not. Such cvar as ot_logo doesn't exist. As much I read from google this is description one of the cheat program. If it is real Athlon then why the heck he doesn't move this cvar from his config ? Is he really so stupid ? I watched his demo with wolfcam, but this wolfcam sucks too much and doesn't reveal anything, there was couple suspicious moments, but nothing special. So I am still asking what this cvar means what it does ?

description of the cheat program .....

To toggle the cheat features on and off, open up the ET console (~ button)
and type ot_ and press TAB. It should give a list of the cvars:

ot_names
ot_distance
ot_weapons
ot_weaptxt
ot_teamesp
ot_teamtxt
ot_wallhack
ot_textesp
ot_logo

You can toggle them like a regular cvar (ot_names 1 turns on name esp).
Parent
cg_boboroll does not excist. cg_bobroll does yes :D
Parent
And just a radom idiot,stop posting cvars,sherlok.
and btw,I doubt about if,but do you know ins athlon?
I don't care because he died as any other opponent. My teammates were more concerned. My interest is what this cvar stands for. If you are such rocket scientist tell me what it means then ?
Parent
What is 'ot_logo = 1'?
its mystic omg mystic.gs B28A563C... 2005/11/03 Player Details...
ot_logo is part of a visual hack. Commenly known as a wallhack o/
Maybe it's the real Athlon but it's not so sure, maybe it is one known cheater in israel called EroCa but dunno, mystory.
yes, its yourstory !
Parent
Don't laugh at my English skills, i'm a jew :<
Parent
yes. his name is shay aka athlon and he is a big cheater.
he chanced his name to greedy.

he got banned form the israeli community
this is Athlon who is a EC player, and also in the israeli team.

he got CVAR from a config, and he is not a cheater.

dont worry, he is lan proof