mx mouse(310 500 510)

Hello!
I'm looking and answering thare are exist drivers for mx's like in title who can change x and y sensitivity ?

New setpoint driver got that option but my model mouse isn't detected for "advanced game otpions" also "karna" drivers for razer are buggy nagtive accel it's worst can be for player ;P.

thx for answers and sorry for my english.
Comments
i think there is no driver from logitech to change x and y
u can change the dpi of the axises in the G5 drivers atleast
Parent
in 510 it's not posible to change dpi ( 400, 800 only ) and I thnik drivers G5 doesn't detect that old model
Parent
ofc u can!

SETPOINT FTW!
Parent
Can you even buy any of these mice anymore?
yeah got this mouse 3 or more years it isn't new ;P
Parent
your comp rox! :x
it's not possible to adjust x- and y-sensitivity of mx518 in the latest drivers..
4.60.122 ? o_0
Parent
yep, I'm using those and there is no such option.
Parent
m_pitch or use mousedrv by anir
mousedrv by anir ?
Parent
moudrv used to be a good solution for me aswell i used to use it to add little acceleration aswell!:D it felt really good:P
Parent
give some link or smth :P to dl be thankful
Parent
päskä hiiri
google for logitech setpoint... it'll do it, npnp
Uteoz said it's not posible ;o
Parent
u can look at setpoint release/update infos...

i thought i would support the whole mx series...

my mx518 got it too...
Parent
buy mx518, i got it, it PWNS!
I think in older mware, like in 9.75 you could do it. Just extract all files from mw975enu.exe to a folder, don't install the mouseware itself and then update the driver of the mouse via device manager. Then you can adjust y-axis separately with regedit. The value you'll wan't to change is mousespeedy and these can be found from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LMouFlt2\Parameters\OpticalMouse.
You'll have to change it from each currentcontrolset and then reboot.
thx U a lot :P and all of the ppl who read, help, and know something ;]
btw. for me works key :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\MouseWare\CurrentVersion\Control Center\Schemes\.Default\Devices\OpticalMouse23\0001\Usability

dunno why :P mouse is connected to usb
Parent