Infinity looking for Sponsorship (cod4)

image: cbzg8

Infinity are looking for a mgc or sponsorship. We are active in both clanbase & enemydown, We are also looking forword to competing in the new fall cup (5o5 and 2o2) We have been together from the cod2 days so i can say we are very stable.

What skill are we? well we have been a bit unlucky with our CB match on the pam ladder but are making up for it in UK ladder ranked 7 and in ED we are ranked 12th.

Whats are ambitions? We hope to be in the top 3 on ED in the next 2 months, Be in the top 5 on the CB uk ladder, at the very least get into the play off's of the fall cup and also go to i35/i36

What we are looking for is a vent/cod4 server and maybe a site/fourms. We will make our own way to the lans so dont worry about that XD

Line up:

United Kingdom KesneL
United Kingdom Rambo
United Kingdom Revvy
United Kingdom Solidus
United Kingdom Rich

United Kingdom LoZz
United Kingdom Coolhand

Link to ED

Link to CB

My contacts are:

Xfire = kesnel
IRC = #gamedeviant
Email = [email protected]
or pm me here

P.S.
We also run a great zombie server (ranked 91 in the world :D) give it a try its alwas full (even more then bio)

IP - 217.146.84.146:28930

cheers kes, <3 you all
Comments
If you would have been top 10@ european ladder, then it would have been more impressive ! :P but now... lol :(

gl anyways !
i would be impressived 2 XD
Parent
yeah tru :D were were rank 2 @ promod ladder & rank 20/25? @ pam4 ladder :D woohoo :< but then our team died after 2months of active playing. :'(
Parent
nice faking our clanname! ^^

gl anyway
np <3 we have not used for long only 2 years XD
Parent
GO ON KESNEL U FUCKING OWNER !!!
gl kesnel!
who?

EDiT :: cod4, my bad
thx for the cool banner,i will "borrow" it ;DDDD hahaha!
and it was a joke :P
Parent
omg nice fakeing team name