Same EtPro Guid

Hi, i have new PC, and give me new Etpro guid, but this etpro guid its the same like others players, its normal???
Comments
nope

edit - like other players or like ur old one?
it can happen that your guid is exactly the same as someone elses... you must live with it or install hamachi once and hope it has changed :s
i think he should be allowed to use a guidspoofer in this case and use the same guid cuz it might change back when he deleted hamachi and if he reinstall hamachi it might give him a new guid, this is a special case, he should talk to the admins.
Parent
/facepalm

its like giving a blind person an aimbot cos he cannot play ET.

Thats why we use ETPBGuid's and not etpro guids
Parent
@ ESL this case is known and we pretty often fixed that without any problem he just needs to add a supportticket in that case. But with adding pbguids anyway the problem isnt that mandatory anymore... only fuckup would be if someone would hack with the same etproguid and gives him a hardwareban :D
Parent
yap. :) I wonder whos the 2nd guy with this guid :)
Parent
there is a program called openVPN which changes ur etproguid with 100% sure forever.
Parent
so when cheaters get busted, they just chang etpro guid and change ip , and they can play again ?
Parent
How do i use VPN???
Parent
u just install it an it will turn on an it will never close and it will work after every reboot with same guid. exception is a format then u have to redownload it but u will get other guid then.
Parent
its totally normal
maybe he got ur guid?! :D
Parent
It's the same as your older one or same as someone else's?
"but this etpro guid its the same like others players"

Duh.
Parent
"Hi, i have new PC, and give me new Etpro guid, but this etpro guid its the same --" "--like others players, its normal???"

Can be understood in both ways.
Parent
The sentence isn't

Hi, i have new PC, and give me new Etpro guid, but this etpro guid its the same --" "--like others

its

Hi, i have new PC, and give me new Etpro guid, but this etpro guid its the same like others players
Parent
Ye you are right, but.. I only tried to clear you how you can also understand it. Depends on emphasis.
Parent
I didnt understood the word emphasis.

u win :<
Parent
Woo! \o/
Just when you read it differently, the message is different. But nvm:)
Parent
change your mac adress
mac spoofer.
Parent
Device manager -> choose network card -> properties -> advanced -> network adress
Parent
yeah and change a character as long as its 0-9 A-F
Parent
didnt work m8
Parent
Doesn't change your ETPro guid, at least AFAIK.
Parent
ur fucked, go pray to killerboy for he's not gonna bust u :/
he already is
he is one of the first et cheaters :o)
Parent
I doubt that very much... of which year are you talking? (about 1st cheater)
Parent
i said one of the first not THE first
Parent
You got preinstalled vista

pbguid is what it's all about now
Install new vista.
Preinstalled always sucks.
it's normal
maybe when u used the same hdd where et is installed it can be possible that u don't get a new guid because i got 1time not a new guid because of much changes in my hardware but only used a old hdd so i got the same etpro guid.
atm i got the same pbguid on my new computer without copy old etfiles or so :)
Was a a problem with Win 98 & Me That seems to have re appeared with Vista

One of my etproguids
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=1&etproGuid=4C29B016726E3E4CCEAF89E00D16E29839965F18&gamecode=ET

Even Bani will tell you etpro guids are easily spoofed & completely worthless & should never be used. Thats why I laugh every time a player says to me "Check my Yawn"
Apart from what bani and others say, it's still better than nothing. There's a far less likelyhood of a etpro guid search being inaccurate than someone simply having changed their etkey.
Parent
MPI makes easy work of that. Only time etpro guids come in handy is when the IP is dynamic
Parent