I caught cheater in action!
here is mp4 for prove----> http://uploaded.to/?id=tbll1v

AB1A4C1112C6A641D520EF775723440BEEC2C5D1 ---> his etproguid

His nick or m8's nick was Cep @ irc

Can some1 (killerboy) check him @ CB?

thx for help and attention

bb<3

edit:
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=AB1A4C1112C6A641D520EF775723440BEEC2C5D1
83.21.52.*** Poland (Szczecin) 2008-08-26 22:09:11.0 (GMT+1) 2008-08-27 02:38:24.0 (GMT+1)
Comments
yes like you with your 10bans for etbot cvars xD
post it again plz<3
Parent
yes like you with your 10bans for etbot cvars xD
Parent
cheater busting cheater

nice pleonasm
raskl also caught a cheater \o/
nice music :D can u give me a title ?
umek and beltek- army of two radio edit
Parent
megui settings pls
i have sucky profile... do you have any nice profiles?
Parent
ur an etbot customer yourself so i guess you would know
know if he cheats

but the mp4 shows nothing, only suspicious thing is the last action, but he could of seen him going there in deathcam, or heard him before, or someone on comms told him.
Parent
impossible! all guys were @ flag!
Parent
impossible is nothing

next time make a clip with sounds.
Parent
its pretty obvious tbh
Parent
how is it obvious? you cant say someone cheats by 1 suspicious action without sound / knowing about comms / other factors.
Parent
even when i know where a guy is, i wont aim at him through a wall. And how can sound be a factor at the first scene? Or how can he be exactly on the guy when he opens the door?
Not everything is sound.....
Parent
you've never watched your own demos with shownormals i guess, cause aiming at people through wall happens even without wallhack, and he wasn't tracking them or aiming exactly at them. especially the first clip, totally pointless. second clip = its just where you look after you open door, and there happened to be a guy standing still right infront of it.
anyways, i wont support etbot customers (rezad) in their crusade against 'cheaters'
Parent
haha, get real.... theres a huge difference between being around a guys head and going for his head through a solid wall. Even with comms its pretty weird to get so many extremly suspicious actions on one round. Friend of yours?
Parent
i dont even know who the clip is made of, so no, its not a friend of mine, i'm just saying stuff like the first 2 clips can easily happen without hacks and isn't any proof.
Parent
So we disagree. I dont understand why u think this is possible without a wallhack, but ok.
Parent
and I don't understand how you could consider this proof.
Go and open a random demo of yourself and put shownormals on.. you'll be suprised. :P
Parent
ive watched plenty of demos/ettv with r_shownormals. Even of myself
Parent
pretty clear bust
atleast 1 agree with me :'(
Parent