sponsors plx.

South Africa Mitä ajan? is looking for a good server sponsor, who can provide South Africa us a high quality server from Germany germany or from Netherlands nederlands. South Africa We will add the Togo sponsor's name to our tag ingame and also in Europe clownbase. You can contact us via IRC, #mitä.ajan? @ Quakenet or /msg _Matias

Link to South Africa our Europe clanbase acc: http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?cid=1204248

What is South Africa mitä ajan?
South Africa Mitä ajan? is a 3on3-team formed by Finland 3 best onlinefriends Finland me (a.k.a. monkey), Finland Exe (a.k.a. peevee) and Finland kentsu (a.k.a. auto) back to early 2006. South Africa We were leading clanbase 3on3 ladder and South Africa we won opencup premier with South Africa our new addition Netherlands 'LENTOKONE' a.k.a. p3rf0 'einstein' r4t0r later that year. After all that South Africa we went inactive.
But now, ladies and gentlemen, South Africa mitä ajan? is back with one new addition, Finland 'mOOTTORIkELKKA' a.k.a. Reikkeri, who is also known as the best ET-player in the world, because of Finland his excellent gamesense & aim. So South Africa our lineup is currently Finland mONKEY, Netherlands LENTOKONE and Finland mOOTTORIkELKKA. South Africa We are currently playing in Europe clownbase opencup premier league and South Africa we already won our first match against Poland FearFactory.

Thanks in advance,
Your lovely Finland MINA AJAN MONKEY.

image: And%20then%20i%20seriousd
Comments
Ill sponsor you, but you will have to have <3Clown behind your nicks.
too many flags

gl
Take you pick

image: sponsor_map_2
GL FinlandMATIAS U IS OWNAGE!
hej Matias, gl & hf :)
gl matie
image: sponsor_baby

have some
lololol @random's pics
to many flags looks shit :)
u just drank to much