I'd like to announce something

As you had already seen, lot's of ppl lately has been searching for a clan. I decided to join this group in order to find its main objective, and that is - a clan ofc! Though we are pretty much individual,but we are still chasing our main goal, till we actually complete it. So let me cut the chase - i'm looking for a clan, more info you can find after you click to check my profile. About activiness - well that depends on the ppl i will be playing with.

P.S: offtopic is welcome as well, this is a forum after all :)
Comments
According to the publicity of ur nickname and ur registration date, you should add a clan history.
anybody in Europe who's played in any serious ET clans before joining crossfire.nu is noteworthy in my opinion
Parent
Flag: ID Software
Member For: 0 days

Enough said ......
Good mornin' :)
Parent
Dont whine old man!
Parent
its not cool to have a name that consists the words "lol" or "rofl".
But his nick surely only consists of the words eziel and ol!
Parent
There has been a slight increase in the number of retarded cless topics. I wounder why.
You don't should wonder, otherwise you will begin to care, and this will fuck up your aim. Seriously, I'm asking myself why some random retards are making new accounts to spam with this annoying "Hi I'm cless, take me!" topics :<
Parent
cause they need a clan?
Parent
omfg, you don't understand, do you?

Member For: 1 days

This guy is just making spam, not really searching any clan. I don't have problems with guys that I know, and they are just searching for a Clan @ CC5.
Parent
dude he is just telling he wants a clan no big deal so dont say crap
Parent
I've just read what he wrote about himself, looks like a nice guy ;)
Parent
ET IS ALIVE!
Parent
I think we dont need that :<
Quotehave class selector

Wow.
Nope, still is not a spam. You can also find me on IRC with nick e-zie if u wanna talk with me about stuff