Snaps 40 in cb3 config ?

can anyone explain me how is it possible to make snaps 40 in cb3 config ?
is forced to 20

image: snaps_40
Comments
hax fo sho
cvar unlocker?
so is it Hax or only a bug in et ?
config plzz :D
Parent
Download from his profile? 8D
Parent
The answer is contained in your question: it is forced to 20.
disconnect
snaps 40
reconnect
LoL
cheaters :<
rickrolled :<
Parent
ye and i bet your not the only 1 :DDD
Parent
they weren't fair to say , like i did ;p
Parent
idd
you are good ppl :D
Parent
Yup They re Polish. But d34th is too retarded for cheating cvar unlocking etc, he just a kid and nice on vent :D
warm up there u can change everything but when warm up over normaly server force the things or pb gives warning or kick the guys :D
You can get rifle nades too :o

Ps: The config force the commands if the config is loaded, but after that you can change the settings back^^
Only a warning will appear (look at the screenshot)

*edit* I think it is maybe the server: You can change it if the server don't got pb_sv_cvar snaps eq 20
doesnt matter what value you put snaps at cause ET servers are hardcoded at sv_fps 20

cg_placebo 1
Very true and all, but that's not the issue here.. The issue is that some guy has snaps 40 on a server that's forced to 20, which should not be possible?
Parent
doesnt matter what value you put snaps at

+

The issue is that some guy has snaps 40 on a server that's forced to 20, which should not be possible?

=

doesnt matter
Parent
Nono, it doesn't matter, but what matters is how they manage to set the locked cvar "snaps" to 40 on a server where it's forced to 20.. Do they have a cvar unlocker? could they just as easily set r_shownormals to 1 as well?
Parent
muhah polish haxzors
fockin hackon
:O I've seen a guy with nudge -1 :X
even timenudge -20 is avi at cb config
Parent
really? :X it gives me an error :\
Parent
This situation can be done without cheats.
I guess it's bug after loading config, I had it too first very weird.
snaps = ?