would get you in my team only for the car tho
Parent
You coming :o?
Parent
dont think so, been unemployed for some time, outta £$€
Parent
rofl newbie ;d, the car is really small tbh I can fit 3 maybe 4 in it :Dd
Parent
Unfortunately I'm a full time student and I don't have that much money on my hands! It's still a nice car though =) I couldve bought a bigger one but I'd rather have a newer car than a "big" old one.
Parent
but old cars > than new cars :D
Parent
old cars are kinda easy to repair without to much special tools. @ new cars it´s kinda impossible without special tools. (I like to work @ cars ;-) )
Parent
I dont, my old car was broken all the time and thats one of the major reasons I got rid of it. This car is from 2003 and shouldn't be broken that often :) plus it has all the luxuries I can wish for.
Parent
Then again you won't have to repair a new car as often as you would have to repair an old car :P
Parent
weird, there are always more new cars with breakdowns on the streets, than old cars.
Parent
girls' car tbh ;D
Parent
dont hate the car hate the driver ;(
Parent
tried. couldnt. :(
Parent
RTCW2 release date 01/02/2036
i think you meant:
Duke Nukem Forever release date 01/02/2036
Parent
"It was planned to release anti-pro during this month, but do to the new features and quad studying in USA atm, the coding will take a bit longer than expected."
there is a lil bit pause but it will be release.
QuoteAbout the new AC project, i guess you are referring for Anti3/ET-ACE/AntiPro. I'm pretty confident this will give netCoders something to think about, and looking at the activity,responsibility,customer privacy and other factors, i do believe his customers won't be happy about it. We have discussed the techniques and methods of silent detections, the ups and downs of PunkBuster, whats not needed and what is needed, all we have in mind is to create the "best" possible anti-cheat. It was planned to release anti-pro during this month, but do to the new features and quad studying in USA atm, the coding will take a bit longer than expected.
care, chaplja is working on launching quakelive without browser
he owns me without launched firefox :{{{
cuntlja idd
Parent
i'm not working on it. that was a fast test i made with someone just to see if it's possible or not, didn't take much time.
Parent
i don't care about etace.
give us antipro!
it's under development, but going kinda slowly right now. quad has moved to the USA and is busy there with many other things. i've moved to an apartment in the capital due to university (which also takes much time from me). just brought ext hdd yesterday with all the applications i need to install on the laptop and i'm continuing work on etace
good to hear ;]
Parent