mysta (wallhack?)

So, after our recruitment thread http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=19958 one of the most promising tryouts, although with no significant clanhistory, was Francemysta. However, upon closer inspection of his demos, something didn't feel quite right, and so here we are in the cheaters forum.

His demos from yesterday are here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6O0DSWUE

Watch them and you will find lots of suspicious moments, plus some that, in our opinion, are more than suspicious.

In particular some that I noted down (not necessairily the most obvious, I didn't watch all of the demos) are:

In the 2nd demo, 213802-supply, fast forward around 5:50 and you'll see mysta killing a hidden opponent in the tunnel with an action that can only be explained by a wallack.

In the 7th demo, 225130-sw-gold, watch around time 10:50, you will see mysta starting to build the barrier, and then stopping to stare at an opponent proned in the middle of the courtyard. He sees him, but hes not sure whether he's supposed to be seeing him or not, so he doesn't shoot.

A similar situation occurs in the same demo around time 8:20; in particular when the head of the opponent is perfectly visible above the stairs in front of the bank, but mysta doesn't shoot because he's not sure if it would be visible without a wallhack (or at least that's my interpretation).

And of course, also suspicious is the consistency of his general awareness of the positions of the opponents

If someone wants to help me by making some avis of these moments or any other wallhackish scene, I'll be grateful. =)
Comments
ye watch my demos! XD 1st
Dont act funneh

image: gtfo

Now ban pls
Parent
Cheaters don't exist in France.
True, I can't see one.
Parent
tout ca parce que Stormy est vneu foutre sa merde sur le channel hier soir, mouahaha
As I told you before, we were already suspicious, and that's the reason why we asked for your demos even before stormy came complaining to us.
Parent
megaupload e' bloccato. La connessione della mia facolta' mi impedisce di accedere a megaupload lol :P
Parent
je t'aime je t'adore come la salsa e il pomidoro :v
Parent
On a joué contre Stormy hier soir ?
Parent
non, c'etait un 3on3 mysta vs stormy il y a longtemps :o

does my french suck or what :D
Parent
your french is very nice ;)
Parent
ma che cazzo potevate prendere me porco zio. Non sti tizi stranieri cittoni. :D
ban those fucking frenchtards.

english in the forums cockeaters.
flag-hiding skills
:ph34r:
Parent
well, why nobody whine on me!!
Im the wallhacker! :D
Because you're not worthy to whine about, your English sucks...
Parent
WATCH THEM BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING DEMOS

ALSO DECADE, NICE NOT BEING HONEST "Our 6th just arrived" olol²
lol sorry rebel, if I knew you were also cless and looking for a team I would have let you play longer XDDDD
Parent
Mysta told me it was a kinda trial I was playing when I came... :D

If you wanna have a game or two tonight, I'm free
Parent
sure, idle #rbl ;)

dunno if you'll have space this evening though
Parent
Il ment hein :<
Parent
[fr]tout à fait, ils se sont foutu de toi quand tu es parti, ils sont retards c'est 3 italianos..[/fr]
Parent
Bande d'enfoirés, ils ont dit quoi?

J'suis med et pourtant j'étais pas aussi terrible que ca pendant le match... Enfin je pense :| (Plus de DMG que 2 des italiano et plus de comms aussi)
Parent
c'est vrai, notre comms suxent :<
Parent
Mmmmmhh work on it :<
Parent
too many myst detected

like the fucking tic
sad but true
Parent
Never heard about him.
Member For: 25 days

DIE IN A TREEFIRE
HAHAHAHA

a new french talent fails again ;)

gratz for decade val & palemki for being honest and having listened to my vivid recommandations about this mofo :)
BUT i just watched demo #7 and he appears to be shit
Parent
taht's not an excuse for cheating :<

and he owned in the other demos (supply defense for ex.)
Parent
only watched that one map, if he is hacking he's not very good at it, and really he's a SHIT engineer, terrible team player, terrible rifle, terrible obj play, terrible game sense

oh but as he went fops at bank he did some ownage shooting!
still dunno
deleted the rest

as i said thou, ip matches 2 records from some nC prick, but they both have dynamic dns
Parent
kauli & thorn are my neighbour.. nice fail
Parent
and for info, kauli hes not living anymore at this home, ask to his bro ;)
Parent
QuoteBUT i just watched demo #7 and he appears to be shit
Parent
never doubt my bust-skills again :)
even with a wh, he sucks, so, can someone care more?
this noname plays knowing the positions of all enemies

too much obvious... killerboy ban this cheater pls