CC5 cless

Since I got unbanned at xfire I'm allowed to participate but I don't have a team, so I'm in a desperate need of one!@!

Regarding payment. If the team will be filled with people I know or they'll be fun in general I can pay for myself. Otherwise, if I would be going with people I have never heard of I'd rather get at least a partial refund.

FLAME ON!
Comments
hello naga :D its going to be hard , gl
yeah I know

oh and i forgot to mention:
Because I have moved to the UK i lost my lag and had to learn how to play on western european connection!
Parent
and that's the explanation why can give 3hs to every now?
Parent
hello naga :D its going to be hard , gl
you actually decided to go and to get beaten up ?

okeeeeeeeeey, cu nigger

EDIT: hello naga :D its going to be hard , gl
If its true sol suddenly changed his mind and is goind to let you play at CC5, you'll get a ClanBase ban and you won't play. hf.
:D

Wouldn't it be a good thing if he shows up there? He could proof he is clean or he could fail like me at lan.. eitherway he proves something! But I guess you are joking since you got nothing to ban him for.
Parent
you must be kidding me right?

http://rapidshare.com/files/86025473/busting3.dm_84.html

hf its only 2/3 mins, he left his aimbot on
Parent
if you will ban him for that you also need to ban slajdan. And yes I think he cheats but I also want to see him playing at cc5 because I am not 100% sure.
Parent
you prolly didn't even watch the demo.

naga doesn't even shoot 1 bullet, just for your info.
slajdan never left his aimbot on when afk.
Parent
ill watch it now for u!

but I think he is cheating because of the avi about the radar thingie where his aimfov was moving when afk yes dunno if thats the demo

edit: yes it was the avi about the radar afk blabla. But yes it looks like his aimfov was moving and he got cheats, but slajdan was more obvious than naga with his afk movements
Parent
btw maybe he is now trying to play without his cheats because last time he was on ettv he sucked! against atoon. Atleast he did on allies bremen but on axis bremen he was already shooting better :<
Parent
didn't see that before, looks like clear haxan :D
Parent
here is the video of this bust, so he doesn't have to watch the full demo:

http://rapidshare.com/files/157434758/nagabusted.avi

The video is also in HQ, so it's 11 MB big.
Parent
afk tracking much latley?

freak
Naga Queens > *
lies.

HOMMV Succubus Mistress + Pit Lords > *
Parent
make a team with Italy mama
Make a team with Hype and get beaten up at lan
Why would any1 recruit this guy...
-1 for cheating trash