still need help

Yeah so Im still having a huge problem with ET -> http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=69990 of which i already asked help for yesterday.

So far nothing has seemed to help. Updated pb, un & reinstalled, rebooted, etc. Everytime i connect to an etpub server it straight away kicks for invalid pk3 files (tho ive rebooted ET several times) and when connecting to a etpro server, after the map loads i get 2 seconds of gameplay then ET crashes with the "send error report" notice box. What the hell is causing all this? Can someone help? Also I'd like to know what all the talk about F-secure update causing problems with ET was about. I really need some solution or my days in ET are over. :(

Edit: System: XP
Ive found out that the problem is once again with punkbuster (suprise suprise), I'm able to play non pb servers but when i connect to pb servers -> crash. 95% certainty that f-secures retardoupdate is behind this. :(
Comments
you run this f-secure? close it
well technically it isnt f-secure, its my ISP's computer security program that is powered by f-secure.
Parent
cant disable it? well actually i have no clue, but i guess it is this thingie!
try to update your drivers
make a system restore

try if other games are working
Parent
other games do work, ive been playing lotro all the time. its some freakish problem no1 seems to know and why its occuring :(
Parent
google the errors and everything that is wrong with et and u should get some answers on there because u cant only be the one who had these problems
googling doesnt help because there is no specific reason for the crash, windows just gives an error report which is impossible for me to understand.
Parent
and that "thing" windows gives as error you have to typ in at googlezor
Parent
i know now what the problem is.. some shit with pb and my antivirus not liking eachother after some update
Parent
pb never liked other things beside hacks.
Parent
stop doing these stupid topics unless you have not formatted
Recent Comments:

(img)(img)(img)(img)(img)(img)

ban
Parent
shut up polak
Parent
if you think that calling Polish person 'Polak' is abuse for us, ur stupid
Parent
Still doesn't take away that he has to shut up

Smartass
Parent
Are you running Vista ? If yes then run as administrator. Hope this is helpful.
have the same, have had it for 2 weeks now :) isn't it AWESOME
sounds like something is creeping around in Finland :O