#moviemakers.et "live tips&help"

since theres a lot of people who would like to have their own fragmovie (but cant find a moviemaker and are willing to try and make it on their own) and many moviemakers who still need help with basics, i'm offering my help to anyone who needs it, with few conditions: i dont want to talk to retards and cheaters, so you need to have a profile here on crossfire that is at least 6 months old, has a few buddys (just to make sure you are a part of community) and has low warning level.
i can help with capture problems and tips how to get good quality, and a little bit with editing. i can also give you feedback on clips you make.

i'll be idling in #moviemakers.et saturday and sunday afternoons, if there's any other moviemaker who would like to help total newbies, feel free to join, pm me here over xfire and i'll put your name here too.
all questions should be asked in channel
Comments
Thoughtful idea, best of luck with it.
nice idea =)
Great idea!
I need good megui profile <3
:~>
:D nice i got alot questions :P
aha aha
"has a few buddys"
As far as I know, the buddy system on crossfire is pretty useless since you can add non mutual buddies. Maybe it changed ...
he won't help Nonix
Parent
it didnt, i'll check randomly ~10 people from the list to see if they added the person asking questions
Parent
gl with that
Appreciative work but tbh its a bit ridiculous nowadays.. there is alot of tutorials etc.... eventhough image / camtrace are normal....
real men make movies in linux
Parent
absolutelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
this is for people who are too lazy to read tutorials, so feel free to ask questions, too :p
Parent
great idea
nais idea!