Moviemaker aviiiii

My friend France beqs is avi to make a fragmovie.

Him :

decent quality
able to make freecams
decent editing

You :

med+ at least or higher
sorted demos
be patient ( his first movie :D )

He made quick tests to show you his quality :

link1

link2

You can contact him @ 400hz.prod @ qnt pm _beqs or tzbq :)
Comments
the intro at gold link suppose to imitate goldrush or wtf is this? XDDD
no... it's just an after effect tutorial.
Parent
looks nice but

ogrec > you ;D
could be interested after ive sorted demos
quality stuff reminds me of nizou's movies
gl with your moviemaking
tell him to start using .mkv and not shitty propriety .mp4 shit

also: quality seems ok but too much blur, try using different wrap settings, make one in x frames stronger for instance
it's the same thing, dumbass!
Parent
wow....

QuoteMPEG-4 Part 14, formally ISO/IEC 14496-14:2003, is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4

QuoteThe Matroska Multimedia Container is an open standard free Container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks inside a single file.

Parent
it's the same thing, idiot

whether you make your fragmovie mp4 or mkv, makes no difference at all.
Parent
I'm going to absolutely fucking annihilate you for your idiocy here, you were warned. Perhaps if you weren't such a presumptive ignorant piece of shit and just explained that you didn't understand without trying (and humiliatingly failing) to call me stupid I would have given you some slack. Here goes.

you're a fucking moron

lets spell out what you are saying

What you are doing, is trying to claim that matroska and mpeg 4 part 14 are the same thing despite it being painfully obvious that they are NOT the same thing.

This isn't a matter of opinion.

This isn't subjective.

This isn't debatable.

It's a fucking fact that they are completely different container file formats.

The only "argument" to be made is which is better, there is NO argument that they are the same thing, because, it logically, doesn't, fucking, exist, you stupid fucking moron.

My original point still stands. He should use mkv as the container, not mp4.

Why? Just take a look at the specification. Now try and go find something like that for mp4.

YOU WONT

I honestly don't expect someone as moronic as yourself to actually understand container specifications and why a well documented open solution is better than a half baked proprietary widely undocumented solution.

... HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND ME JESUS, Crossfire should have some built in anti-stupidity check, fuck. I just don't understand... Do you not read? Do you not understand what text is?

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=auth&mode=logout <-- Please, just do it for the rest of us.
Parent
hahahahahahahahahaha hit a soft spot did I?! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

when I said that they are the same thing, I didn't mean that they are LITERALLY the same thing you dumbass, but it makes no difference to your movie if you use mkv or mp4, same quality, same size, blablalbla, infact people are more familiar with mp4 in terms of fragmovies, so stfu no0b and go rage somewhere else nerd!!

o man i still can't stop lolin, were you sitting there bashing your keyboard while making that post? =DD
Parent
Quotesame quality

HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

because they are containers not codecs

fuck I may as well just start distributing fragmovies on VHS, since obviously there is no benefit of using better technology in your eyes

Just because lots of people do something the wrong way does not make it the right way. I'm here to educate people.
Parent
So explain why he should contain it as .mkv and not .mp4 ...

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL is your answer

Also, kindly explain why all the music videos on my phone are mp4 and not mkv, thanks.
Parent
QuoteJust because lots of people do something the wrong way does not make it the right way.

I can't stand idly by and watch people make terrible decisions.

mkv is THE universal encoded video container SD or HD, any video codec, any and unlimited audio tracks (of any codec/format from AAC to DTS), Chapter support (should be used more in fragmovies), LINKED chapters, better seeking technology which produces less overhead (ok a few KB in the filesize won't make that much difference in download speed but why use something bloated), ass/srt subtitle support, better embed support, MUCH easier to work with, mux, remux, extract, and most importantly it's an OPEN standard (if you need an explanation as to why OPEN is better than CLOSED then you may as well just turn your computer off)

edit: Who gives a shit about your phone? More importantly who the fuck watches video on their phone? This isn't about some small demographic, this is about fragmovies and high definition video.
Parent
Now kindly explain to me, how any of those features you just posted, have any benefit for an enemy territory fragmovie.

Woops edit! :D
Parent
How does it get widespread if people stick to mp4? That makes no sense. We are at the frontlines of new technology, we are the nerds, we decide what people use, we are the ones who have to make the standards which get passed on through word of mouth, so when someone asks "Oh, what container should I use?" people say Matroska and the NEW, BETTER and OPEN technology gets used.

If it makes no difference then why NOT use MKV if it is a SUPERIOR container that's EASIER to work with?

You seriously sound like a Catholic when you talk like that... if everyone took that attitude then NOTHING would change in the world and you would have spent your childhood doing cheap labour with a huge chance of death.

EDIT: Jesus fuck you edited, now my response isn't phrased properly. Well fuck you. My point stands.
Parent
Because it doesn't matter for a fragmovie. And as I see still most people working with mp4 and most people are now familiar with this file format, I shall continue to use that.

I had a person message me asking how the fuck he opens mkv files and that he'd never seen anything like that before, but wasn't worried about mp4
Parent
Then he's a moron.

Anyway, lets establish a conclusion based on your laughable attempts at logic.

"Well, lets see, there is no point using containers if they make no difference in the long run... and people might get confused if they see a new file extension... ok... lets just stick with .avi then? Who needs MKV and MP4? It doesn't make a difference with a fragmovie"

Fact is AVI is dying so we need to move to new containers. The two main options are mp4 and mkv, and MKV is SUPERIOR in EVERY aspect to MP4... honestly... How can you argue for mp4?

EDIT: Most people? Bull. Shit.

Most people don't even know what a container format is or even what file extensions are. Most people double click on a video file and let it play. MKV gives more features to the END USER, is easier to work with for the CREATOR, and more importantly is an easier solution to implement because its OPEN.

The obvious counter argument is "well, I meant most gamers/most frequent internet users" which is also bullshit because if you look at torrent sites, fansub sites, you will see that on a daily basis more and more groups are making their releases in matroska. I challenge you to find me a single RESPECTED video release group or fansub group which releases in mpeg4 part 14.

LOL AGAIN, YOU CANT
Parent
For the reason I gave you above. Whole point in this context is that I want as less people as possible having problems watching my file, so mp4 favours mkv.

I see no benefits (in terms of fragmovies) of mkv over mp4. There's really nothing to it, I could eeny meeny miny mo when deciding, hence why I said it makes no difference which one you pick. But I am sticking with mp4 simply because it's more used and people are more familiar with it...

Goodbye!

Edit - you still don't get it. I'm just talking in terms of enemy territory fragmovies, I don't care about anything else. There are NO benefits of using mkv over mp4 in terms of fragmovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
No, it's not a matter of opinion, you are simply WRONG. More people are not familiar with it, you just surround yourself with illiterate morons it seems.

Look above;

You will see that on a daily basis more and more groups are making their releases in matroska. I challenge you to find me a single RESPECTED video release group or fansub group which releases in mpeg4 part 14.
LOL AGAIN, YOU CANT

They are NOT switching from mpeg4 part 14 to Matroska, they are switching from AVI to Matroska. They NEVER used mpeg4 part 14 in the first place... seriously. This isn't my opinion, this is proof that more people are using matroska, when they download movies and TV they are downloading Matroska, NOT mpeg4 part14 because no respectable group ever used it.

EDIT: A counter argument that you might even be able to understand, but I still doubt you can come up with a reasonable answer for it:

There are NO benefits of using mpeg4 part 14 over Matroska in terms of fragmovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
You still don't get the fact that I couldn't give a shit about anything else but the people who will be watching my file (i.e. et community .. who are most familiar with watching mp4 contained files as almost every et clip on my hard drive is mp4 and not mkv).

There are NO benefits of using mpeg4 part 14 over Matroska in terms of fragmovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said there was, hence "It's the same thing, you dumbass.
Parent
Sorry what?

The only mpeg4 part14 files on my harddrive are from 2-3 years ago before Matroska became the container that it is today, and I download a lot of fragmovies.

Also, There are NO benefits of using mpeg4 part 14 over Matroska in terms of fragmovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Incase you didn't realise the above sentence is making fun of you because I decided to link this thread to a few people for our amusement. Basically, I state a few benefits of using Matroska over mpeg4 part14 and they you say something as absurd as what you did.

There are no benefits to mpeg4 part14, not a single one.

Matroska has many benefits.
Parent
Still waiting for one benefit if I were to make my fragmovie mkv and not mp4 ...

There is none!
Parent
song name of link1?

and link2? :D
Im pretty sure the 2nd one is some fucked up gay version of Rihanna- disturbia.
Parent
this looks soooo amazing rly i love it :o

edit:

what is @ qnt?
quakenet :D
Parent
Ca rend tres bien !
Gl my love <3
Frags de qualité !

Non je plaisante, joli qualité, GL :)
Quality is oke, less blur would look better though.
Gl beqs <3
ps: viens dans ma prod, tenix production!(niveau zik on assure)
too much curry in this thread
Go beqs, travaille les couleurs !
Sinon link 2 react FTW :D
react, mais JE frag okay ?
Parent
:D :D Ok mais tu fragsteal j'ai des trucs de toi mieu que ca ! :)
Je suis juste nostalgique de l'époque locky/casseul/shugga :/
Parent
je fragsteal... MUHAHAHAHAHA
Parent
Ouais, ou alors la cam est pas syncro :D
Parent