cless :-<

As yet countless recruiment threads have been made about me being cless (<3 Belgium al7) but as yet nothing has taken my fancy. So i search once again for a clan to play open cup/warleagues/esl etc with.

Rifle engineer is my main class, although dont mind playing engi smg or even medic (no fops), and med skilled and active enough to satisfy the sun-thu scedule most ask for. I am 19, England english speaking only (have ec skilled comms <--lol, true though). Sick of playing public so someone clan me :<

thanks for your time, and i love United States of America American Dad/Scrubs, and United Kingdom Gamersnation owns all.

evan :)

oh pm me on here or whenever im on irc, thanks.
Comments
what exactly are EC skilled comms?
u see trough walls and shit?
LOOOOOOOOOL
Could have joined Wales, if you spoke it for me ;<
GL, and stay active :p
you had 11% acc on bio with rifle
omg most xp on bio!!111
Parent
no servers are good, so dont say people are shit or good by how they play on a public.
Parent
lol give us some damage :o) ..we "care" for xp's xD
Parent
evaaaan gl
QuoteRifle engineer is my main class(better than stonji and he says he is med+ lol im under-rated for sure),

I vote you: overstatement of the year 2006!

low+, gl
agree even im better than him with rifle and im low+
Parent
stfu nocti go out of here :D
Parent
stop making fool out of yourself pokoman skiller
Parent
laguna ti si slabic ;o
Parent
XD hi felix, jetzt gibts analbash :)
Parent
Quotestop making fool out of yourself pokoman skiller

wtf is "pokoman" :X

sup honey?
Parent
pokoman is pokemon wannabe
Parent
Quote evanbraakensiek on 23/11/06, 15:12:23

your not med+ gl
gl evanbraakensuck
hB & gl flying reindeer
anani sikeyim!
omg funny joke man! Ha Ha Ha!
Who are you replying to? I cant see it because the discussion is so stretched out :<
Parent
clan hooper nice !

u r looking new clan here every day/week ;[
Evan is good with rifle he is med +
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOLD THANKS
Parent
just find a clan and stop making threads
you signed enorma up, you ask me after thursdays practice can you play on sunday, you ask me sunday morning at like 6/7am can i play, i say yeh sure ill stay awake. You say you have 6 or will find 6 no matter. Then i say im going to warm up on pub at 11, no reply, i say at 11.50 to stop pissing about. 11.58 you say find another team to play with, i kinda forgot about you. Can you see why i would be pissed ? I really cant believe that you would lie like this to make me look bad, you really are a nasty piece of work you know that. Ive known budhaz pretty much since i started competitive et tbh and riza is way too good to be playing for you, even he should know that.
I could not foresee that everybody from the people I got would dislike you... So I told you to play with other people. Pretty much what I said in the former comment.
Parent
youve played with me once, my first ever game with enorma and your judging me on that...pretty weak tbh. If you seen me on pub then you wouldnt call me a low+ player thats just bullshit, stop sticking up for rhand and make your opinion tbh.
I saw you on pub, you were as he described. Feace the truth for once.
Parent
Stop saying he's overrated. So far I've only seen 1 person overrate evan.
Evan himself?
Parent
you really are fucking stupid you know that.
Parent
It was just a question... Don't get yourself so excited.

More deleting our precious discussion btw. Can't win? Problems with facing the truth?
Parent
Hehehe we win! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I WIN AGAIN Woooooooo the crowd go wild vargen and Rhand woooooo the winners the whole earth is dead after the big world war about evanbreakensik or what hes name is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WIN AND THEY ARE ALL CHEERING!!
Parent
whatever I said to you. I didnt mean it I love you and your acting like a twat against evan that makes you cool :D
Parent
He's right though, sorry evan :(

(still love you!)
Parent
Haha, owned :D
Parent
gl evan <3
Gl Evanbeaklnaekriei <3
Gl Evanbeaklnaekriei <3
gl evanILOLDCAUSEYOURALEETRIFLEbraakensiekor
loooooooooooooooool gl evan...again