:))) contact by pm
Comments
gl semiflop
hohohohohoh XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
CoD5 is dead...
:D gl and see yo in cod5
cod5 iz juz big jokez
cod5 > cod4
thats the problem, you think you can judge about the upgrades though you only see people killing dogs. cod5 is a bit slower than cod4 but still faster than cod2 which is perfect for the gameplay
STFU ITS NOOB GAME LOL ONLY NOOBS LIKE U PLAY IT WHEN U SUCK COD4 U GO TRY COD5 AND KILL SOME DOGS AND THINK ITS GOOD GAME BUT ITS NO GOOD GAME
Parent
Call of Duty: World at War at the moment is weak and that game really needs something like promode, and don't forget it's only beta!
already played alot of wars , still love playing it eventough i encountered enumerous bugs . imagine what's it could be with a decent promod !
Parent
Yes, i played 11h at cod5public when i downloaded it, the only 1 annoying thing was shouting germans:XD.
Parent
voice chat off is indeed a must , i was looking for some gayass spamming me on vent untill i realised cod5 has the gay ingame-vent like cs
Parent
So sick of the cod franchise, gl nevertheless.
im also looking for clan ! i have stats 45/5 on publics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cod2 beats everything :XD (just because my pc can run that shit and cod5 not..) :((

EDIT: gl btw