Easiest weapon and class to learn?

^^

In my opinion it is soldier with panzer since it is less about aim and more about game awarness and such.
Comments
FU! PANZER IS PURE SKILL AIM 'N' STUFF, CU@BIO!
Panzer is the best spawn weapon with support on clanwar.
Parent
Thanks for the info.
Parent
what would you do without him...
Parent
like you knew that, Ati___!
Parent
yes?
Can I have your config? You have so much ET knowledge!
Parent
me > you! we saw it the last time! :D (iLoli?) :DD
Parent
you make no sense
FU! PANZER IS PURE SKILL AIM 'N' STUFF, CU@BIO!
smg eng...
medic with shotgun > *
Parent
Flamer.. no matter what you do you're bound to hit someone.
try flaming people on radar :DDD
Parent
camp flag !1!!!1
Parent
haha have to agree:D
Parent
covert, throw smoke n shit, its fun!
Recent studies have shown smoking is bad and causes cancer...
ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM CANCER?
Parent
you are learning classes?
Engineer Rifle xD
Its rifle (atleast if you have some brains)..You don't need a long time to build up a nice aim..IF you are retarded pick medic and get a good aim
Rifle takes fucking AGES to learn to play well, because you need to know literally hundreds of standard trickshots and timings (things like when to shoot at certain spots, such as the wooden gate on supply, in order to get spawnkills).
Parent
i saw ur other reply : MG42 soldier ... ok ur right with that...but i don't agree with you @ engi.
You need to think alot as an engi smg. You should think how to run and how you can get safe to the truck. It atleast needs as much brains as medic and panzer.

Though for rifle you could easily learn the trickshot by speccing some matches to see some trickshots and stuff. The only thing you need is some brain, but mastering the aim is the most easy thing to do.

So basicly rifle is the easiest to learn (aimwise)
<-- my opinion
Parent
The rifle itself is easy to aim, yes, since you can go for bodyshots rather than headshots. I disagree on riflenades - the more regular standard shots might take you a couple of days of solid practice to get good (and probably weeks to get every single time), there are heaps of obscure trickshots I know as rifle (and I'm a mediocre rifle, not amazing) that could be useful in certain situations.

But that's not even the main issue - if I spec a really good rifle they'll go for shots which are just so damn clever, and they'll make these things up as they go along. Being able to do that is, perhaps, a natural talent rather than a learnable skill, to an extent, but it can be incredibly useful. Wiadro's riflenade in the FF-ovr game which made vila disconnect was a great example of this.
Parent
well u say maybe even weeks but ask yourself how long does it takes to get an really powerfull aim with smg?
Parent
Aim isn't really something you can learn, though. You can spend a day or so making your sensitivity right so that your tracking is good, but after that it just goes up/down depending on the level you're playing at. At a certain point it plateaus. I don't think my aim has really got better for at least two years, whereas every time I rifle I learn new stuff.

EDIT: Basically the only time I have 'revelation moments' when speccing highskill players these days is rifleshots. I mean times when I think "why the hell did he do that", then he gets a multikill or the objective or something and it becomes clear. I used to get that all the time when I first started playing, but not anymore. My gamesense is pretty much maxed out by now, I guess.
Parent
I think the problem is we're answering different questions. You're answering "what class is easiest to learn to play well", whereas I'm answering "what class is easiest to learn to play perfectly.
Parent
think ur right ;)
Parent
+1 with everything you said. Also its the most fun to play rifle cause you can always come up with different shots, although you can't use them all in-game.

Every class is hard to learn to play. For example medic, i have never seen any medic even close to being good as sqzz, his awesome movement and some n1ce trickjumps allow him to be "on you" the hole time.
Parent
QuoteRifle takes fucking AGES to learn to play well

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

10/10 :DDD
Parent
soldier with mg42
MG42 soldier, as Nemesis says, is easiest, but very rarely actually useful. SMG eng is pretty easy, most of the improvements you can make are minor enough not to really matter (such as nice dyna-plant spots).

Medic and panzer both require some brains, but not a huge amount. Rifle and fops are by far the hardest.
You make me feel good again!
Parent
not that rarely if its in the right hands
Parent
panzer is the most difficult class to use =/
SMG-soldier.
not talking about panzer... cuz that obviously is...

rifle ofc. 5% skill, 95% being an ass
rnade 4 sure, 2 or 3 week practice and your high
best Class is Tauren / Warrior
rnade,
thats why only dumbasses without skill are switchin to rifle!
knife

ask me...the best knifer of ET
:DDDDDDDD! true!
Parent
poison needle :o
eng smg to learn the objective
then
medic to get rambo skills :-)
soldier smg
Panzer is actually pretty hard to learn, at least if you wanna be good at it.
If you compare all weapons, mg-42 is probably the easiest to get good at fast.
Go in hard to learn how to snipe and have the whole scene whine at you!
Are you thinking about Vanhanomena or sth like that :o) ?
Parent
Vanhaomena was one of those who pioneered it, but tbh more and more people are learning to use that weapon
Parent
flamethower for sure
my 2nd class was easy, oh and my 4th aswell
easiest weapon is the knife but easiest class well id say rifle engineer.
panzer is the hardest :-/
put your brain off and go rambo medic !
Well, it gives you soldier smg by default which is kinda useless afterwards
soldier + smg

nothing to do but run and shoot :D
Soldier - MG is the easiest.
You just need a good spot where you can't get hit easily by panzer or rnade.
here is asked: what is the easiest weapon to learn, and not, how long does it needs to learn "medic" or something!