KIPE is looking for moviemaker!

My mate Finlandkrisse was supposed to make my movie, but since he lost his motivation for ET and moviemaking, hereby I am in current situation and I am looking moviemaker who wants to finish the show.

The movie would consist from all my "good frags", which are performed from every skill level, since I started from the bottom, like everyone else. However most of frags would consist from 2006 to 2008 timeline. My frags are every type, but mostly rnade and support/smg frags, but there are also couple heavy weapon stuff and some nice luger frags. All frags are performed against clans with tags( so no "boring" noname mixed stuff), I will also sort out my demos and add times and everything which is necessary.

I hope that you are motivated to finish my movie, and therefore I want to give you "free hands", since I am not very creative on the field. You can decode this however you want, but in case you don't have any good music I can give mine, otherwise you can do the movie on way you want to. Only requirement is that it last for about from 10 to 12 mins.

You can find me @ #TTD.et-clan and KIPE- or pm me here, in case you are interested in or you want more info.
Comments
crzh

edit: oh lol should have read first sentence
Member For: 22 days
SAYS ALL; nice behavior
Parent
gl ! :-)
np4me. Pmme if want
I love your panzer movies :D <3
Parent
only one is out :d
Parent