gifty got wizzelnized

look at his corsshair movement...

http://vegi.tuqsnet.org/test.avi

thx mamalukes
Comments
poor gifty =[
i played with him for 2 years now, and he is just skilled :)
he is just liek fJEALLRAEVEN, very good aimer
dan <3
vegi <3
mama <3
wizzel <3

who is cheating now ? <3
rofl no hax, just lucky.
YOU CANT SHOOT 3HS WITHOUT CHEAT?
yeah
but only with pistol of this distance :D
Parent
its still possible naab, wizzel is not hacking he is just very good aimer.
Parent
:D
i never said that hes hacking.
i like him and played with/against him some 3o3's.
hes VERY good :D

just fun m8 <:
Parent
aimbot is from point to point
you can see on bullet time thats not from point to point

well i cannot say he have hax or not but movie dont show that he have it
Parent
journal plz.
or very lucky , or busted
just a pure luck imo
it was aimbotalike
it wasnt, go and die
Parent
no i dont hack :(
ask him for the demo where he killed me 10 times in a row with nades over the east wall on sd2 when i was sneaking :O

oh im sry hes so pro he heard me sneaking or it was just luck that he hits me perfect
silent wasn't silent enough hihihihi
that was a good word joke wasn't it?
Parent
Original Demo anyone?
ofc aim...

bot
mwa, strange, but need more like this to bust someone.
starcraft!

But yeah you are right, overdoze is uber gosu :P
havent heard the word gosu in over a year , *misses bw*
Parent
I wouldn't even call that strange, I'm sure I could find you demos of loads of other players (maybe even me if I look hard enough) doing exactly the same thing... if I thought it was worth the effort.
if you look at the demos then you know if its aimbot, i know gifty has the demos, so he can post them here.
tbh look @ gifty.. he is the real haxor cause he was tryin to shoot wizzel !! xD
Parent
n1 aim :D
Is this a joke?
Dosn't look like aimbot @ all, no mechanical movements or anything.

BUT HIS NADEBOT IS HAX FO SHOOOOOO!
u can set in the aimbot x,y,z values where the aimbot has to aim on, it dont have to be the hitboxes ;)
If you look at it in realtime you see the xhair jumping, which isn't really obvious with low timescale.
Mwa ik weet niet hoor je ziet zen crosshair wel een beetje omhoog en omlaag gaan tijdens het schieten en dit zie je niet bij die fragmenten van teente en noctiferia. Maar of dit een aimbot is ik weet het niet moeilijk te zeggen uit zoon kort fragment
Parent
Bij die van teente en noctiferia zie je dat de crosshair omhoog gaat en dat ze hem langzaam naar beneden bewegen. Bij die van wizzel springt ie gewoon.
Parent
QuoteAllu removed you as a buddy!
Sent by Crossfire on Sunday 26th November 2006, 02:12

Hi, for sevral reasons my mood aint to good today, so i decided to make this post..
I'ts commn to the day where it should be widely known that DaNoNe's insane skills goes beyond moviemaking.

But first of all, i just want to let 141 and team-italy know how deeply sorry i feel, and how far my care spans what goes for them, for making this a public video before ever telling you or clanbase.

DanonesTrueSkill

(Sorry for rapidshare, i found no better)

"If wizzel got aimbot, then DaNoNe sure as hell got to be god"

edit:
newmirror
yup, if someone should get banned, its this little fella right here
Parent
Lol this looks more like aimbot. Especially @ around 28 sec. were allied medic walks in to the gate on supply you see the croshair going from one hight directly to the head and then back to the hight it started
Parent
yea, thats danone using his aimbot
Parent
ahhahahahah :D whineee
Parent
You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 66 minutes)

I haven't downloaded anything from "pleasewait10238minutekthxbye" for more than week:X
Parent
tell me some place else i can upload and ill do it
Parent
Well:) Send it via e-mail! But seriously - I know of one "public" ftp but since it serves for czech community and the admin trusts those that they won't upload shit on it etc. giving anyone pass to it could mean that the pass would spread and random guys would use it for uploading some shit for their friends there:X...
Parent
I'll upload it for you, give me a sec.
Parent
kaiz more whine :) thx 4 bind btw i see the avi and i tell u
Parent
i saw it and i can say first of all no sound , second u are only whining :)
Parent
<3 rednoss
but you had it coming
:O)
Parent
yes go its normal :D do what u want whine more im getting ego boost

"If wizzel got aimbot, then DaNoNe sure as hell got to be god"
Parent
first kill is funny xD , make first kill with timescale 0.1 .
Parent
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH ROFL KAIZ . all clear tbh.. he use only high sens and nice audio card .. maybe u are too low to kill him ;-)

edit: maybe u should play with him sometimes and then post retard thread like this one ;O
Parent
The only retard here is you.
Parent
Nothing there tbh... you turned into such a retard lately Kaiz.

Since I "past" you, you turned into a cock. Firstly accuse me of having "no background" and therefore saying I came from nowhere and immediately means I hack, or my aim was suspicious... and now you get owned by DaN with his 8 sensitivity and claim he cheats too.

You have turned into a fucking twat Kaiz, you aren't the same guy from rG... I don't want to know you.
Parent
Lol. youre talking more about kaiz as a person than the aimbot we all saw in that video clip. stop being such an ignorant twat and have a good look at your team mate
Parent
since you have to bring that up over and over again, i never accused you of anything.. it was a conversation where i asked you (as a friend back then :<) for your opinion about it. I never once have said that you have been cheating.. But yes considdering you became highskilled from nothing in less than 6 months, i dont get why you got suprised when i found it a bit strange, and asked you about just that. You're a talented kid, take it as a compliment instead, but what goes for danone.. well, i rest my case
Parent
Sheep, I can understand your concern, and I get that it's hard to think a clanmate cheats, I would do the same thing as you.

But just watch the video... It's a little... odd?
Parent
That's only highsens... there are no aimbot-like movements:P
Parent
take a good look @ 8 sec into the video, do you see when he aims for the guy @ east? You see the first move, all natural.. then you see the 2nd.. dont tell me he is that fast please :O)
Parent
Played 3o3 vs Danone, I'm not saying he's cheating but +35 hs in not even 4 minutes is just great aiming :)
Parent
he is the new mystic.
Parent
second frag is strange the rest is bullshit
Parent
loooool, gifty got owned hard....Swedenwizzel - hes playing that game for very long time imo, and he has aim, but theres a lot of lotto in ET too so....sometimes maybe he does hax, but now i think he didnt hax....lotto imo.
:(

r.i.p.
no sound no party
lol i do that all day long whats the prob? o.O
what do you need sound for? its not like im trying to show he's wallhacking.
And hitsounds wouldnt really mather either tbh, just focus about how he aims, thats easier w/o sound.. but if you want the demo just msg me irc.. i know my moviemaking-skills aint tip-top
bha kaiz only whining :)
Parent
Use the hitsounds for the wolfcam and repost the avi plz
Parent
ban DaNoNe and wizzel
wizzel lotto imo. Or mors skill.
aim + luck imo - its not as if he does it every time...
nothing special.
owned by iN-Wizz!
Lol :P, i can say... they played as med skill and it wasent rly hard to kill them ^^ i even got 9 man kill on that match... :(
why should this be hax? did you never made a 3 hs kill with luger or are you just jalours?
hmm not really... if i watch other demo's like this all will hax
Parent
wizzel- lucky shot or aimbot...no one can tell plz, see your dmeos and you will find some nice shots like that one.

Danone- can be luck, but really weird frags, doesn´t mean anythink.
witch hunt
In my hopinion I shouldn't give hopinions ... but if I can, the problem is always the game, not the players or the cheats.
btw, the 1st kill (2nd clip) wasnt meant to be there, anyway i didnt change the timescale at it.. if you mean that it freezes at the end, its because its wolfcam
k it really looks like aimbot, but as u said cause of wolfcam, but al these other frags are bullshit arent they? i mean we could talk about the frag on the street....but not about the others. even i do frags like u ve put in the clip
Parent
Quote..even i do frags like u ve put in the clip

:O)
Parent
"Humanized aimbot"

:D
playin my role now? ;D
not yet, it seems to start again like some months ago
Parent
o rly? proofs like "obvicious" or "wolfcam"? ;)
btw lookin forward to ur midnight investigations with doozie yesterday, got a weird sms today :/
Parent
ye me and doozie are hacking didnt you know?
Parent
doozie is the only person i would defend till the end even in public - for others i only doubt the proofs ;)
Parent
That 3hs clip is possible without a hack.. but w/e hes either very good, or hacking.

EDIT: having looked again in even slower motion, the fact his crosshair speeds up a lot when the guy walks around the corner is a lil suspicious? or is that just normal.. i dont normally watch these things in slow-mo
ET aint dead but its getting killed as we speak.
i thought it was a bit dodgy, until i played a 3on3 later and done the same thing myself rofl :<
pr0 shot at that distance