#czitongi
#et.6on6
[/u]
Comments
NO WAY
roox busted :O
Bout time!
that man who claimed that rubeniek hax
Are you able to ban someone for using a guid spoofer ?
Parent
if he spoofed more than 1 guid, yes (cos 1 guid might be an etpro bug)
Parent
I got alot of etpro guids :D every time I plug my Wireless USB adapter in another USB port I get new ETPRO guid :D

kinda sucks but now twnzy bought me some linksys stuff and I got normal etpro guid :D
Parent
yes you have a lot of etpro guids, but you are not sharing them with butchji, maus, neighbour, friend or your enemy :p
Parent
thats true :D maybe if I'm lucky and buy a USB Pci card etpro generates the same guid as mAus and I'll be leet also :D

Or maybe I need windows 98 for that, but etpro guid fails at everything, and shouldn't be used if you listen to the etpro team. So I don't get why CB keeps using the etpro guid. But idc since the pbguid is also there now.

Maybe add a button [show yawn] to the CB profiles since PBguid and etpro guid are filled in, easy to do some research :D
Parent
thx for info
that's why my etpro guid changed this month. i unplugged my wirless adapter.
Parent
Lol didn't know that. I remember that I was talking with some CB admin few months ago and he said that guid spoofing isn't "ban-able", he meant that it's not a good reason to ban someone for this because guid-spoof has no influence on skill/aim/game-play or whatever.
Parent
yawn isn't good proof i mean, check mine: http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=389336c6

Migrosbudget having fun spoofing my pbguid and etpro guid :p

(spoofing as in - sending false info to YAWn! not to ET) pbguids are unspoofable on et servers.

another spoofer on me :( http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=5ea1c850
Parent
So simply can we call guid-spoofing a cheat and treat it like wallhack or aimbot ? Will he get a ban for that ?
Parent
yes, guid spoofing is a cheat.
Parent
I'm asking because I've never seen a CB ban given only for guid-spoofing (and that CB admin told me the same), so I thought it's not enough for ban.
Parent
gnajda and wituss where banned for using a spoofer + there was another noob from NL who spoofed an etproguid badly, he used small letters and everyone knows etproguids are in caps. lol
Parent
from wituss' ban:
Description Using a GUID spoofer

lol, good to know, will ban roox from etcup right now ;x
Parent
image: funny-pictures-scary-baby-panda

btw i know Drizzu
roox once again, what a surprise xD
expected but he sucked anyway ...
hahaahaha always knew that, kinda TOO obvious
BUT LOOK @ HIS LANS!!!

someone should write a column about lans not being any guarantee of not cheating...
I pitty you:C
(honestly)
cant be true :(
I always knew he was a cheater :P hi2u roox
gj czitongi : ]
fuckin ell took your time -.-
sKyrocket @ #authentic-gaming.eu Enemy Territory

orly!
Quoteadress: [email protected]([email protected])

#@newtalents #@vodka.et

Tells enough.
what does have vodka.et wit cheaters? :>
Parent
roox? again?
hahaha danken&dunno, it says all xD
haha expected ;o
now that was unexpected
He said that he was never cheating