promod on cod5

? WTF WHERE U THINKING RAF1 .

i understand no nade cooking , or sprinting but FFS have u seen The Recoil

i might aswell go back in time and fight in Teh Fucking War.. how is that competition standards ? the bomb plants invisible .. wheres competition .. from cod2 to cod4 theirs always been a logo informing you of the bomb plant ..

SO WHY OH WHY DID U TAKE IT INTO YOUR HANDS . TO KILL THE GAME ? i know it wasnt all that before .. but fact is u should of kept it like cod4 mixing with cod2

so plz just Tell me This is a temporary mod for Testing :)
Comments
still need cod-filter for forums+journals-_-
PROMOD SUCKS LIKE HELL!
LOL everyone blames RAF1 xD
Cause it that fat cunts fault
Parent
I'm waiting for more forum topics/journals about that !
Parent
promod=rifle and sniper only
exactly right .. anything that fires 2 bullets in consetion .. is uncontrollable
Parent
This is so ridiculous :DD
Parent
fucking stupid indeed. fuck you raf1, wanna have my cd key for couple euros?
Parent
Mission: Make ppl play more ET

Mission Successfull.
cod5 is shit anyway, cry me a river
Maybe it's hard for your brain to understand this but as you could read in certain posts and probably by the filename(promod_waw_test), promod is still in Alpha version and this means it's still in development, so next time read before the pointless flame.
next time you read .. Bottom line of my post .

" so plz just Tell me This is a temporary mod for Testing :) "
Parent
next time you read .. Bottom line of my post .

" so plz just Tell me This is a temporary mod for Testing :) "

SO DONT BE AN ASSHOLE K .
Parent
I Told you didn't I.
Parent
i was really looking forward to cod5, but when they removed sprint it was already a failure for me. Hopefully they'll put it back in the final version.
i heard the game actually got colours init with this mod
well spamm this guy with a lot of people and tell him what to change :D
we are just trying find hes house now .. :) joking .

we are just going to kidnap hes mum until he sorts it out ..

but Raf1 If ur reading this.. promod On Cod4 was so succsesul because it worked. this just doesnt .. Get rid of that stupid class thing . steady breath ,basically .

it should have 3 perks . bando . Stopping power. deep impact or u can forget DI . but thats my opinion . BUT PLZ REDUCE THE RECOIL ITS TOO MUCH ROFL...
Parent
good that i still have to wait a bit untill i can play cod5 and dont have all this shit now :d
Parent
play et instead, cod5 suxxxxxxxxxxx
yeah ET is Live ................................................................
Parent
In fucking deed!!
Parent
Maybe he will continue making promod after 1.2 or someone takes over his work and finish it.