jetro busted?

Well , I came to this conclusion after I had played against sektor-gaming in couple pracs and one offi. My first opinion was that he was/is decent player, since he had 3,1k damages in bremen_b2 att and about 25hs (one round) in 9min in prac. After we had played our offi's bremen first round (they were attacking) , he had 50hs and 5,3k damage given in 7-8min. After that we started to whine (unHAXexpected) and during intermission he went 999 and the end of the match he was like everyone else, the funny part is also that he isn't cooperative and he didin't record demos from that part of bremen, when he was suspicious.

Somehow I think that is unexplainable "skillboost", since he hasn't been anything special before. However, this text conclusion is useless without without any further proofs. So here we go

avi: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E9QQ37Y0 (154mb)
rapidshare link : http://rapidshare.com/files/164942976/biest2.ace.html (110mb, packed with winrar)
same avi : http://folk.ntnu.no/tordo/div/biest2.ace / http://folk.ntnu.no/tordo/div/biest_15mb.avi (16mb)(thanks to plekter ! )

yawn : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=743BE56BFB88B4A16D0D0D0328EDD826172A73DD

If someone can provide me decent ftp I will upload those there, in case you find these evidence' as proper proof. Even if we can't say anything 100% about avis, I think these acts are really weird at least. Second part specially and first part, when he shoots command post's wall and as /r_shownormals 1 shows there is opponent behind it.Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUGblNjK20

EDIT: FUCKING MEGAUPLOAD
Comments
MIRROR: http://folk.ntnu.no/tordo/div/biest2.ace
15MB AVI: http://folk.ntnu.no/tordo/div/biest_15mb.avi

THERE'S NO REASON TO DL THE 154MB ONE, JUST GET THE 15MB ONE ALREADY!
is biest jetro in this 15 mb video?
Parent
yes.. its the same video as the others, only compressed better.
Parent
hehe, he is hacker llol
Parent
wow, there was absolutely no attempt whatsoever to cover that wallhack at CP...
Parent
need Killerboy
And here comes the belgiums joking and kidding "hehe busted ;D jetroo m8 plz he doesnt cheat"
aren't we over this yet? *sheesh*

welcome to last week!
Clearly wallhacking on 1st scene... nothinhg special at 2nd one..
which codecs ar needed here?
Parent
no idea.. i dont even get bored with that.. i can play everything using mediaplayer classic + k-lite pack (check my tutorial).
Parent
he sucks :@
he sucks ... they crashed our server after we owned them olol..

jetro: who the fuck are you
He was busted before already!
b3ta.own3d.at
He was obviously cheating, and the funny part is when we asked for his demos he said "I forgot to record bremen att" and my guess is that he knows he fucked up and is unwilling to share the demos :)
Call me a moron/retarded/whatsoever but that belgian fag was cheating in that match.
forcecvar cg_autoaction 7 in server config, no excuses then :)
Parent
I would hope most people do that ^^ one doesn't always remember to record demos in offis and it seems kinda stupid to risk trusting that you won't ever forget :<
Parent
hacker!!! sup dawg :)
Parent
:< dont play cb anymore :D cb does jackshit with cod4 :p

What u op to?
Parent
playing ET :D
Parent
i'll pwn u when im back in 4 months =D
Parent
xD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX
since it got deleted ill say it again but then in coverops style

hax²max

(K)
Parent
The second most obvious wallhack ever, the 1st being Mize's intentional selfbust
got at link of mize's avi perhaps?
Parent
jetro aka klotzak ? Obvious cheater
LOOK AT HIS LANS!
unexpected

cdc4 suckage, defended by mates and kept cheating whole time after his self bust a while ago.

http://dec.pp.fi/images/image/quotes/crossfire/jetro.jpg
I'm wondering what happend to the topic of Jetro admitting his hax. Remember that he got busted a long time ago? And that he typed a journal about him explaining his hax and stuff
Parent
unluckily he didnt get banned for cdc4 cause of some communication failures within the staff. though, he edited it after we sent him the link :(
Parent
but like 200 people know it he wrote it, isn;t there a backup?
Parent
doubt it, maybe there are some more screens on decem's ftp. I think I took a screen back then aswell. He got esl banned for that, but it probably doesnt count shit for most :(

Wasnt enough prove for cb or smth
Parent
well thats just ghay... :D
Parent
yeah i couldn't get a 100% IP Match at the time to the ban on pbbans, he admitted it though :D
Parent
He's saying he didn't got banned etc now. He removed the topic unt stuff.

He's like: I never got busted, search me the proofs. while he was crying like a baby here.
Parent
luckily time has passed and we can ban for guid matches (if the 1st 3 sets of the ips match i.e: xx.xx.xx.xx)
Parent
I can't comment on his online performance or on the avi (didnt see it), but he didn't "suck" on LAN.
Parent
he was shit compared his online skills.
Parent
he played ok at cdc but after he came back from inactivity or what ever he had a skillboost tbh
Parent
he didn't suck at cdc 4 he was quite good

you shouldn't spread rumours that aren't true
Parent
been there, seen that - stop spreading lies on ur own
Parent
my god you're a retard

the whole of overload sat next to jetro when he was playing because we didn't trust him ( well everyone but me ) and he played realy well and there are a lot of people who can back us up on this statemlent so stfu
Parent
The "except of me" just proves your cheaterfriend talk. If he would have been skilled any time he wouldnt have get busted twice.
Parent
lol obvious
I TOLD YOU JETRO!
this is no bust at all, he just knows where the entrance for cp is from his position and automatically sets his crosshair in that direction on the wall which is normal for a player 2 do.
Ye, so is intentional to shoot someone through wall!
Parent
NEW AVI ADDED, LOWER FILESIZE + BETTER QUALITY:

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=44O2RWQ4

35mb !
np 4 alex :D
Parent
if its good i love u
Parent
15mb avi
And this is the same avi, and not some selfegoboostavi (hi alexL)
A tad lower quality though, but at least not 154 mb!
Parent
lol alex you tricked me :D
Parent
hah you didnt trick me!
Parent
but im curious to see what it contains so i will download it!: D
Parent
whats in it i dont wanna download but want to know!
Parent
movie of him pwning/raping overload :D
Parent
rather obvious, gratz to those who were absolutely sure he doesnt cheat and kept playing with him (hi kevin & co)
indeed, belfags
Parent
stop being a twat, he is and was obviously clean all the time that he played with overload ( also have a look at his lan performance )

whether he's cheating or not in this particular round I don' tknow, still downloading

don't be so fast to cast stones at people

edit : this is quite suspicious to say the least but if this turns out to be a wallhack then it's obvious that he has no experience in playing with it at all, which means that he was clean during his period with us

tnx bye
Parent
I love guys who always say "suspicious" its the same as saying maybe or I dont know. AS IF
Parent
Clear WH on the first scene. Bye Bye.
edit:
Belgium jetro: insta 3hs sure np
154mb avi Oo wtf did u record :D
1st avi ever :(( couldnt get codecs to function
Parent
he has been busted before?
Kipe nice one i said before i know it that he got hax
We also don't care about detai .
I did this shit like 1 age ago or smth.. but well..this is not a 100% sure proof, but it still means something...
Parent
bulld0g sayd IP didn't match, so fail
Parent
ye. the ip doesnt match at cb or cf
Parent
he can use a proxy ?
Parent
7 PROXYS LIKE SARAH PALIN'S HAXOR

STILL GOT BUSTED, beware jetro
Parent
proxy doesn't work in game
Parent
You know so little :(
Parent
prove please?

As when the game starts its binds the PC local IP Address to the Port which becomes a socket. The socket information is used to make the packet header. The Packets are then transported via your Router which also has a an IP of course. This is then encapsulated and routed via the internet to the game server and this is your connected IP (Router IP). The game server which uses the packet headers to return packets to the game client via your Router IP.

So if you use a proxy to connect to the internet, the proxy appears after your router in the chain so how can it hide information from the game server? The proxy would work for web, forums, etc but in the case of gaming simply doesn't work afaik.
Parent
I can prove, if you really want to :l /q bb\Clown
Parent
I would have no problems faking my IP address while playing ET.
VPN, SSH tunnels, routing myself through some NAT'ed network, etc. Would get a shitty ping though.

The fact that the "proxy" would appear after the router is exactly why it will work. The IPv4 packets will then appear to come from the IP-address of the proxy and not the players computer. Why? Due to the nature of how how these proxies work. It reads the packets on one side and sends them to the other as if it comes from itself.

NAT firewalls work the same way. Ever noticed that your local LAN IP is different from your online IP? The router changes the source IP-field in the packages and pass them on as if they come from the router, not something behind the router. Since this works, I should be able to go via any other NAT'ing router (which I can get behind in some way, e.g. my university network).
Parent
yes thats what i mean its possible using tunnels etc but would be basically unplayable.
Parent
Let me check my ping using my uni's VPN

EDIT:

Normal ping on cybergames: 98
Ping on cybergames via university VPN: 110

!
Parent
YOU LIE, ITS 600, KILLERBOY SAID SO.
Parent
OKE IM SORRY
Parent
depends on what you use, i'm talking about a program proxy.
Parent
man, you are GENIOUS
Parent
OK, here is my lecture about "Proxies":

Proxy is not a program, it's just a term or, to be more precise, just a pattern. Proxy servers are acting like gateways for a host and could be Anonymous, thus modifying packet headers, so that end machine (for i.e. game server) don't receive any data about you(IP, other info). As a result end machine will think that this proxy server is you and if it's highly anonymous, it's possible that end machine will never find out that someone is using proxy to keep his identity hidden. As you could understand any host or even a router can act as a proxy, so there is a correlation between ping and what host (in relation to you in the network) is used as a proxy. So I can use an UDP (that's the protocol ET uses) forwarding proxy and get a decent ping. And actually I can get the same low ping if my proxy is set up on a machine that is located somewhere in the route to the game server I will play on. Got it?
Parent
Nevertheless, the point is that it's possible to play from a different IP than your own, even with a decent ping if you know how to do it and have access to proper places to route over.
Parent
yes but my i-net sux, i get 150+ with my own ip, let alone other countrie's ips :DD
Parent
:D
I was VPN'ing over my UNI, which I can see from where I live and which has the second most ownage connection in Norway I guess :P
Parent
you can use a proxy for ET theoratically, but you will have over 600 ping.
Parent
can play with 60 ping on european servers through my vpn
Parent
nice 4 man kill at the end jetro, keep up the good work !
uhm why the fuck is he shooting the wall @ 29 sec? that guy is IN the fucking CP :/

Edit: he does the same on 10 sec, but then without shownormals.
hahaha wall shoot so busted :D:D:D:D
Parent
sarcasm or? :P
Parent
woow active bulldoggy doggg
Parent
its the same moment with and without shownormals.. then after he shot the wall he DOESNT shoot the new guy whos infront the cp wall
Parent
even the stupidiest person can see from this that he uses wallhack! fucking nice! :D now ban! :)
LOL :DDDDD SoBUSTED
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=7450

he cheated couple of times with nexus, nothing more
once a cheater , always a cheater !! just like meeh
Parent
kowaaaaaaaaaaaad haha
baki kat bane ghir b lile ?
aji je serai libre had l week end
Parent
nariii 3alaaam :DD hiya nkebtoha had samedi soir f lil m3a dik 10 lfo9 :DD lkaabatt ma kayn ghir lm3alem kolchi khedam mmooot yalah cu samedi :)
Parent
cheater defending cheater! neva!
Parent
like I am defending him, he got much ego, is friendly on msn, is a tard ingame.

but I know he has been cheating with nexus got busted etc etc. dunno if he's now cheating
Parent
lol again belgian star ? :<
star? kidding me or?
Parent
tbh, he's a good player but his ego is way to much. But more belgian people got the same with their ego
Parent
won NC with team be, so I guess star would be the correct word!
Parent
it seems now how he got there.
Parent
He was busted before already, even made a confession journal which he later deleted and denied everything. Fun guy.
the 1st scene is obvious but cant see anything on 2nd.
it was just to give the idea if how things were in the match :D theres nothing to see but nice aim
Parent
[img|left]http://www.laughinggame.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/189-words-cant-bring-me-down.jpg[/img]
once a cheater, always a cheater !
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
Well this is kinda obvious.
30 sec, ;-) pure skill
clear walling gg.
suspicious at least :<
which codec do I need to play the file?
Download the 15mb clip in the first post, same clip just with xvid
Parent
where is the first post?
Parent
no excuses for that
jetro sux, so this would suprise me :D
will look at the avi !

EDIT: lol looks like suspicious to me :/, need demo's & sound !
idd with need demo + sound :/
Parent
what has sound to do with tracking people behind the wall?
Parent
hitsounds maybe
Parent
there is a wall between him and the target = its impossible to hit it so there is no need for hitsounsd, clear?
Parent
you should watch the avi :P there is no way he could get a hitsound there :D
Parent
isnt that obvious, when you hear your oppo, you can track him perfect through zeh walls !
Parent
yes, youre a good example.
Parent
a pro like that would know that there is no need for him to shoot that after hearing hes behind the wall.. ofcourse he can say his headshet was not working properly so he though sounds came from the outside of the wall and thats why he shot there, also the thing that he didnt see any guy out there can be explained that he had some trash in the eye so he was unable to see anything and aiming only based on sound ! would we believe that?
Parent
I would like give demos, but he told us that he forget to "record demos".
Parent
well he crashed our server while we bashed him
just good comms. his teammates told him that the opponent is behind the wall
Already busted quite some time ago... but there are still retards playing with him.
first = to obvious :X
Thx for the shoutout to #Un"hax"expected :D!
hahaha arrogant cancermongol.
MG = CHEAT TO
lol biest is so busted
If kipe says he cheats, he cheats! plain and simple, no need to watch any damn records muhahah
I think he just forgot that you can't shoot through the walls unlike in the other games, and he has UBERSOUNBLASTER-XYZ-haxFi soundcard, so it's nP to hear people you cant see. Learn how to play morons.
I try to learn playing, but It is impossible if everyone is so much better than I ever will. 8B
Parent
experience + some knowledge&understanding + gear = win formula
Parent
lol so obvious
SEXPECTED!!!!!!!

KANKER
rofl @ the 1st scene
another belgian nerd obviously whcking ... where is vila TEH BUSTER ? i would like to hear some bullshit from his mouth once more

after lio, zeto we got jetro ! well done , u joined to ur mates !
isnt kevin also busted?
Parent
wouldnt be surprised , i probably missed something
Parent
imo blame your nC Switzerlandfriends for their bust's :D
Parent
dont have em so much like in the past :[
Parent
yeh, lio & zeto are busted ...
I agree, this avi of jetro is fucking hilarious.. But as you can see, we weren't playing with jetro at that time (don't know when it was played). So you can fucking see that we couldn't even know he was cheating.
I know he never cheated in any game with us, cause he sucks... So gtfo with your accusations & attacking vila when he (or any other from our team) couldn't even know what jetro was fucking up to.
Parent
yeah directly aiming of 4 targets through walls is so popular these days ... isnt that bust ?

i dont fucking care as long as i used to hear from .be only polaks poltards... rly i dont give a shit for ur explaining and what can i say ... hmm i am happy as a dog with two tails whenever i see some belgiUMs caught @ wh
Parent
I'm saying nothing about the fucking bust..
I'm pointing out that you, & your idiotic brain, need some thinking before flaming, cause the shit coming out of your fucking mouth is the biggest crap ever.
Get some arguments before you start flaming our team, cause jetro isnt in it for months now & we don't fucking care or know what he's been up to lately
Parent
You had a fucking nC account mongol , keep your mouth shut polish scum
Parent
check what i said dickhead, nice to see you switch MGC's and still not able to come to lan , lowskilled fag
Parent
have i seen u @ PGA fucking idiot ? NO. XDDDDDDDD u are to poor to go through europe ? cdap and zP werent :OOOoooOO what a shameeeeeeeeeee fucking poor clan xDDDDDDDDD about my nC account - it is not = being customer fucking bum XD get some fresh air cockface
Parent
It's because your poor Shitlans only allowed 2 clans to come mongol, because else you polish suckers wouldn't have a chance
Parent
ye we dont have chance vs great belgiUM OVR XDDDDDDDDDDDDD ahhahahaha ROTFL-fucking-MAO

Journal : Ego quit in EC game i think u might know something about this journal mr ' HIGHSKILL' XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

even if u had more whckers in ur lineup u are still fucking shit not able to win proper game XD hahahaah
Parent
NC final Belgium - Poland 3-1 GG shitnaab
Parent
we are talking about clans idiot xD do u Belgiums compare houses to dogs [ur mothers] ? jeez what a kanker nerd
Parent
Get some brains before you reply to me, idiot
Parent
You don't need to send me pictures of your childhood, i know your fucking ugly
Parent
Lol so much comments about this retard..

OH THE DRAMA
may i ask,why isn't he banned? you have his confession he cheated,you have solid proofs (this avi) WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qxl6Q0jIE&feature=related
If he has a wallhack then please tell me why the fuck he would check the right side at 0:36?
If you dont see a wallhack in this .avi, I recommend you change glasses.

Why he looked right? Maybe some team players were dead and specced him or smth dno.
Parent
omg he checked a corner, he can't use wallhack any more !!
Parent
Well if I was using wallhack I wouldn't be checking corners since you already know there won't be anyone there
Parent
imagine you got a wallhack... you would probably try not to be as obvious as possible. means you check corners to pretend you don't know everything. or do you think he would run around blindly and preaim and preshoot at any guy behind a wall, leaving out any corner where anyone could be behind if he knows that there is noone behind. i mean, he doesn't want to get busted, imagine you got a wallhack and try to hide it and how you would act then...
and he even did this switch right after he shot that guy for 2sec through the wall, there's a good chance that he knows he just made a huge mistake.
Parent
when playing wih wallhack your goal is to play as normal as possible, thats why you check corners even with knowing there is no1 there
Parent
nu zijde wel dwaas bezig ze vriend ....... nog nooit van humanized gehoord .....
Parent
jwl, ma da was ff uit ongeloof da ik da moest zegge ;) maar tis just, kzou dien comment moete delete
Parent
That was really not viri nice conclusion from you
Parent
owja die post van die tering alternate
:DDDD DIE JETRO
you just got owned fucking noob
Over geownd gesproken :B
Parent
over je kanker moeder gesproken
Parent
:D clear vent info :D
noting to see xD
I bet he thought he was playing cod4, what's wrong with shooting a wall a bit with opponent being at the other side of it, or tracking an enemy through the wall
this is an obvious wallhack.
once a cheater , always a cheater! but not me.
haha kluutzak
seriously, if he doesn't get banned for that i can use wallhack too because i can't get banned anyway, no matter how long i shoot people through walls. zeto was already ridiculous but this is a total joke. if this was some random polak, AoW player or any other guy with a fucked up reputation he would have been banned within 1 day.
Agree'
The most obvious WH i have ever seen.
Parent
after mize's intentional selfbust*
Parent
got time for the surgery yet?
I'm more tanned than you've ever been... though, even if you would go out and would try to get a tan, you'd just end up as a fucking ridiculously looking red face with enormous forehead ::D:D:D:DDDd
just because they pointed out something that is true (and which obviously gets you mad @ internet (:D:D:D)) doesnt mean I joined their bandwagon. have a good evening nerdy, I'm finished talking with you. gives me a headache to come down to your level all the time.
not everyone is as incapable for a conversation as you are.
floor level it surely would.
rofl obvious xD
belgtards
that's why I said that he sucked at CDC :)
you sure did
Parent
fucking loled at the wallshot on brown...

his hack just has to suck if the enemies color doesnt change when he is behind the wall...

his shooting the half magazine on the enemy behind the wall
so obvious.lol

but who cares.ban him if not this guy can be easily owned...
old friends, gotta <3
i was playing with him
against u KIPE :D
plz... he is clear... are u blind or what? :o
I like swimming in clear water too
Parent
omagod... i have also some demos of him...
Clear WH on those...