Strange SS

I noticed this last night after messing around with my cfg, I've tried it since on a different map on a different server and it appear's to have cleared up. I'm just wondering wether anyone else has had this happen to them?

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=haxmatehaxnd4.jpg
Comments
insta-ban pl0x
graphic card bug;-) for me it was because my et graphics were set to lowest possible and my graphic card settings were compressing everything so it somehow started giving textures for only half.
Yeah I lowered the graphic's settings because my hard drive is on the way out so even though I have an 8800 GT it jumps because of PB I think and struggle's to recover.
Parent
its not mainly about the quality ur card tries to make. Try turning off the compression it makes. That helped for me. Btw my crosshair became weird also.
Parent
selfbust :XD
ammo pack bust for ur own player! :x
yeah it is
THAT'S ULTIMATE HAX!! YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE WALLS WHERE YOUR M8'S ARE AND THEN GIVE AMMO FOR THEM!
it also worked with the medic symbol, so no more trying to figure out which floor they're on on supply depot xD
Parent
i want* noobi :Od
Parent
noob* WNB d:o
Parent
ostakko multa hiirimaton
saat nimmarin kaupan päälle
Parent
hoi paljol lähteeeee?
Parent
maksa postit ni lähetän joululahjaks
Parent
käyks visa?
Parent
ballz hack .. ban
selfbust :P
just bug had same but I saw players instead
GIEF ME
ballhack xDDDDD oldsql imo xD
scott = hax
ballhack for sure
wall needs ammo ffs
wich crosshair is that
5 am. Please get some sleep man. I know gaming is very important for you but obviously you can't spend whole day on it.
I can do whatever the hell I want dad!
Parent
Ok son, my bad. I get it.
Parent