kmkZ aka synthic Cleared

I have done some detective work due to protests from this player at being implicated in this months Kerveros bust list.

He is clean and only shared a nick and 2 IP Addresses with a cheat. The IP addresses were not used by him at the time of the ban and there is no other evidence to support a bust.

His accounts are now unbanned well one is as you should only have 1 so the other is now banned again for duplicate accounts :)

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=20952

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=14946

As much as i hate to clear people he is cleared.
Comments
hes life is ruined too late
TOLD YOU BULLDOG HE'S NOT A CHEATER :D
Thanks Bulld0g

For your time and effort in this casé since i was 100% that synthic isn't cheating...

I really appriciate the work you have been doing for this and you know it (i hope you do)
We will sure meet @ cc5 and you will get a beer from me mate:D!
Parent
More asslicking kaalkop >:)
Parent
Ney,

you better shut your mouth... cause otherwise i will put your lips together so you can't talk for a long time and break bouth your arms so you can't typ anymore...

And hell yeah i know where you live... and where you're on school so quit the shit;)!
Parent
Whats with the paragraph formatting and the sophisticated use of the English language?
Parent
you wanna do it like that... you smart face... you fuckface stutter guy!

just get some brain and don't judge a guy with dyslexi that trys his best to write down his english you brainfart!
Parent
So what has paragraph formatting have to do with dyslexy?
Parent
Are you playing dum now or are you just retarded... or have your Achmea Kennisquiz brains left you?
Parent
I want my second paragraph and I want it NOW!
Parent
you won't get it so the NOW thing isn't working!
Parent
mense met dyslexie (of hoe je et ook sgrijft) moge geen piloot worde
Parent
remove the sticky its so bullshit and attention whoring
bully goin cc? I might pop on by if you are <3
Good job :)
Nice, but shouldn't duplicate accounts give temp ban for all accounts?
I think everyone here have dublicated accounts, so it should not be a problem :)
Parent
I think not, I sure as hell don't have it.
Parent
I don't have a duplicate!
Parent
Don't you ever have something else to do except 'trying to bust' someone without any hard evidence? Like homework of your school?
Parent
KiLl3BoY.be,

I give you full credits for the work and effort you put it in for this community...
But does pb bans are not from synthic;)!

I know it cause the nicks that are standing there and he never used any of does nicks so don't be botherd he is a clean player;)!

Thanks already in advance.
Parent
IF he is really clean, it's good to see some people getting their names cleared and not only banned.
bulldog ? bullshit , people can change ip every second , bb
dude... i think you don't have to explain to bulld0g that kind of stuff cause he know's how it works already so quit the whine;)!
Parent
i see same ip , but day after day not same day , explain me plz because i dont belive
Parent
i don't have to explain... the only thing i said is that you don't have to explain bulld0g cause he knows enough;)!
Parent
Cheater, haxban!
If you say so, ban Ney! :D
Parent