PB Heartbeats Fix/Solution

ok as i've written in a journal yesterday, i've fixed my problem with pb heartbeats.

the only thing which still remains are these fps drops but i think that's because of the screenshots pb takes?

besides that, i MUST set the priority of pnkbstrB.exe to HIGH, otherwise it'll fail again.

so to anyone having this problem:

[11.28.2008 12:47:42] ERROR: CRITICAL ERROR: Service Priority Too Low (ffc2)

(you can find this in c:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Punbuster\ in file PnkBstrB.log)

then try my solution from here:

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=72046
Comments
omfg! just stfu about it now jesus fuckin christ 9 journals and now forum topics we dont fuckin care.
fuckin shut the fuck up, bloody fuck..

it's not only me, there's a shitload people out there having this problems.

and you don't have anything better to do but flame people which're trying to help others?

fuckin moron get a life ..
Parent
please go make your 10th journal and whine some more!
Parent
tryed everything, seems fixed. i played 2 mins, again these lagspikes and a few seconds later the kick. its uberlol, im gettin the pb heartbeats stuff on every fuckin server, but not on my OWN server.
I wrote this comment to show you my uber care.
well cus some crossfire tard memeber fuck me for joking in a 3rd i say: reinstall pnkbstra service, delete and update pb folder. This works for me. for fix fps lag dunno it depends. for me it's a problem but who care i lag = random hs
there is a sticky for it allready
i've got sticky fingaz
Parent
Good news kuraigu, thanks for the info :) I dont mean that in a sarcastic way eathier :)