Crackdown cless

Heyo im crackdown they call me that cause im on crack and im down with the flow
So lets get things straight, I'm the alphabet, they call me that cause im the alpha male and you bet on that. You guys need to listen to me cause i don't want to listen to lowlife fucking pricks. but lets get down to business

About me:
Best etplayer in the eyes of 70% of the community
Med+
I dont listen to tax i do what i want
I'm awesome
I'm on crack
I'm down with the flow

About you:
Just don't be retarded like all the retarded shit cunt fucking faggot monkeys in this fucking shit community fucking aidsheads

Thats all
Comments
fake account perhaps?
No, It's not a fake account. Why can't new blood come to this community? People like you is whats killing ET fucking finnish cunt
Parent
because IF you would be new flesh you would not know that you can add medals in to your achievements! and all this cunt cunt cunt i assume you are uk fuck,scarzy perhaps? and just to let you know,in eyes of outsider,word cunt sounds so childish,fucking fag! :D:D
Parent
Everyone expect a finnish retard can read the markup tags and stuff you idiotic poor retard
Parent
not rly, you seem to know alot on your first day crossfiring. and all that hate, go cut your wrists emo.
Parent
why hate uk? CUNT :-D
Parent
because he hates my country. :-'[
Parent
you throw your cigarettes in the toilet too?
welcome back Spree!

Oh wait.
get some aids or cancer
i smell potential by this guy ....
QuoteHeyo im crackdown they call me that cause im on crack and im down with the flow
So lets get things straight, I'm the alphabet, they call me that cause im the alpha male and you bet on that. You guys need to listen to me cause i don't want to listen to lowlife fucking pricks. but lets get down to business

seriously, you're next up on 8 mile.