hd4 need a skilled player

Since a couple of our players are having activity problems, we find ourselves in need of a skilled rifle or medic.

Strict requirements: at least mid+ skilled, clean, active, teamplayer, speak english.
Less strict requirements: premier league experience, 18+ age.

We are currently playing esl (2nd league D: ) and warleagues (LOL), and we intend to play next oc premier league.

Current lineup:

ItalyVaL
ItalySir
ItalyDecade
ItalyPalemki
BelgiumPhil
DenmarkMuffzre
ItalyhOoligan

If interested, query me on #hd4.eu or pm me on this site.
Comments
gl nabbi
I'm a teamplayer.
interested? 8D
Parent
he's NOT a teamplayer
Parent
I know, I'd take him anyways
Parent
gl guys !
it's all your fault!
Parent
take me :D but i'm 17
sup with neve?
We Italyhate him :<
Parent
ahh, i see :DD
Parent
btw i never played under tag hd4, maybe u are confusing it with RBL, well it isn't same team =)
Parent
e' solo che ritengono naturale che un italiano voglia giocare con altri italiani :D
Parent
oh, okay? oO ^^
Parent
avi but im 12
gl sa talijanama
nice opponent

gl guys
I r interested! :P
gtfo:( <333
Parent
nice guys. hf.
hello muffzre laugherboy
gl phil and palemki :)
phil = g4y
scarsi gl!
gl phil :)
gl muffzre

i m avi btw
gl muffzre ;)
gl ittakas :>
Clans with muffrze & PhiL prolly fail after a week ... shoutout to Germany pstarZ / Italy eC4
pstarZ and eC4 weren't 2 week clan team and btw we are playing with hd4 since hum 1 or 2 months ?
Parent
So how long you played for pstarZ and eC4 then? And dont lie to me since i fucking know it wasnt 2 weeks, i also doubt you even played a official with one of those teams :))
Parent
we have trained a lot and played for OC premier and esl major league with pstarZ
And I was the captain of the new eC4 with who we played +/- 1 month (only irc war and some 1 day-cup because they wasn't a league a this moment), I tried to go to the CDC4 with eC4 but it failed because some players left us for others team who wanted too to go to the cdc4.
Parent
I know, but have you even played the OC or the others did? ;D
OBSCAENUS RULES WORLD
Parent
I played one offi and my HD dead twice after that so I became inactive for 5 months
Parent
not rly we pracced a lot, stop speaking about something you don't know
Parent
But i do know ;dD
Parent
how could you know ?
Parent
We were good mates some time ago :)
Parent
ok I see who you are :D
Parent