lol templar ...

ok so here we go again . As my moviemaker turned out to be not so pro, i am looking for the new one . The project is about ~8 mins of frags only from ECXVIII season, so if u think u are a bit skilled and fast enough to do it in short period of time [ ~month ] -> pm me @ my profile cause i am not avi @ irc lately [+ link to ur sample/prev project]
Comments
do not want
Switzerland Migrosbuget is done from his CoD5 movie, so he prolly can make yours.
XD

i love him yawn
Parent
his yawn!?
Parent
if you want i can tell mbudget to demonstrate it to you, in return he'll do it on your YAWn!
Parent
lol didnt know :) i will ask him ,thx
Parent
go and do it yourself!
like i got nothing else to do ... let coders do their job and moviemakers do movies lul
Parent
but why do you think someone of the "good" moviemaker would do a movie specially for you?
Parent
because its their hobby and i provide them with fresh actions only with EC (this season) teams
Parent
:~< sorry but i told u im not pro moviemaker
ET moviemaking is a huge business
lots of pros...
if it was about skills i wouldnt let him touch my demos :D he was just lazy
Parent
ye sorry :~< just cant stand capturing frags, takes forever :~< tho i got half of urs ready to be edited :D
Parent
like they are of any worth :x
Parent
i enjoyed samples he did . were rly nice to me :D
Parent
link or never happened
Parent
templar dirastrr good luck, i think i fixed a guy for you, he will pm you :>
does he got diii rrastrrrrrr to do some wh actions :D ?
Parent
no its a nice guy
Parent
lol templar ...
destiny failed what a surprise :P
its just cuz there is no "programm" to improve your Movie skillz like your ET skillz ;]
Parent
whats your point?
Parent
heard couple of things. Don't know if it's true ofcourse =)
Parent
rofl....
lol templar ...
templars adventure
destiny ftw..
gl templar! hope you will find one
No way anyone is able to finish an 8 minute movie in a month :p
talk to jONTE!
use noscreenshake in ur movie
don't know why people do this for free considering the amount of work involved. they must be really really bored :D
Its al lot of fun...
Parent
hmm maybe they just invest in the future ... if they want to be hired in some game projects etc . they are already a step forward cause got a little experience with movie-making tools :)
Parent
farfetched but okay! :p
Parent
lol templar